Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Options, are they out there?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Options, are they out there?

herrluke
12.10.2012 , 01:56 PM | #1
Basically, every force user either goes synthweaving or artifice, and I'm not really feeling either of them, I looked into biochem, and liked it at first, but then I remember sorc heals, no need for the medpacks, So am I stuck with those, can someone suggest better? what would give me the most bang for my buck as far as campanion bonuses, and not just khem, all five companions.
You merely adopted the internet! I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see broadband until I was already a man.

Once you live through dial-up, then you have my permission to die.

SoonerJBD
12.10.2012 , 04:23 PM | #2
I went biochem for the stims mostly. Being able to craft stims, particularly reuseable ones, is really nice even at level 50 when you can use Rakata stims. Same for reuseable adrenals. These are really nice in operations.

Medpacks are also more help than you might think. In a tight encounter, it's nice to get a free heal off the global cooldown, which is what a resueable mepack does for you.

Beyond that, the implants are nice, and you can make decent money selling the mid-level ones to people who are leveling alts. I make at least 250k credits a day selling implants, mostly lvl 21-41.

Jawa-Punter
12.10.2012 , 04:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by herrluke View Post
Basically, every force user either goes synthweaving or artifice, and I'm not really feeling either of them, I looked into biochem, and liked it at first, but then I remember sorc heals, no need for the medpacks, So am I stuck with those, can someone suggest better? what would give me the most bang for my buck as far as campanion bonuses, and not just khem, all five companions.
With cybertech you can make ship parts, grenades and even droid armor if you're planning to get HK-51. You can also make earpieces and some stuff to go in orange armor, although I forget which slots. I think it's a pretty useful skill. Personally, I went biochem.

Chaloss
12.10.2012 , 04:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by herrluke View Post
To me it more feels everyone go for biochem and gives you most money saved. For others you need to be able to (both make and sell) probably 26 and 27 mods to compete or beat. Actually concerning Artifice Talos crit/efficiency on feeding skills for Artifice tie nicely too.

fungihoujo
12.10.2012 , 05:25 PM | #5
Biochem for reusable stims or cybertech for reusable grenades- there's pretty much nothing else once you're 50 since there's nothing great for crafted gear.

Just have an alt who can make augments you need- synth for might and resolve, not sure who makes what but I believe it's armstech and armormech who make the other kinds.