Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What are you expecting to see from patch 1.6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What are you expecting to see from patch 1.6

wildwolfs
12.10.2012 , 01:34 PM | #1
Ok patch 1.6 goes live tommorow, with no class balences, a new war zone and the removel of BM gear and reduced grind for war hero gear. Im already seeing more lolsmash 50s in wz, with in a week we are just going to see more of them and they will be in WH gear. 50% of me agress with the reduced grind IF the classes where balenced but the other 50% of me sees it as a slap in the face to all who came before and grinded there gear. Whilst i think this patch should be a good thing im expecting to see a lot of people who pvp just stop playing due to under developed balenceing and i dont realy think people can say it will make a wz down to skill when there is blatent inbalences between class.
Bushido

Rectitude Courage Benevolence Respect Honesty Honor Loyalty

SlimsPicken
12.10.2012 , 01:39 PM | #2
A bunch of stuff we didnt care about getting fixed, a bunch of stuff we do care about getting broken, and months more of poorly balanced pvp play is what I have come to expect from patches.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

NoTomorrow
12.10.2012 , 01:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
A bunch of stuff we didnt care about getting fixed, a bunch of stuff we do care about getting broken, and months more of poorly balanced pvp play is what I have come to expect from patches.
Ahaha, pretty much this. I am expecting the first full elite war hero within a week fom most hardcore ppl, stuffed with rwz coms on all their alts.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

wildwolfs
12.10.2012 , 01:47 PM | #4
yea i guess that goes with out saying realy. i know my sorce wich is now my main is sat there with full tokens waiting but ive kinda lost sight of the point with all the inbalence,or maybe i should say lost faith.
Bushido

Rectitude Courage Benevolence Respect Honesty Honor Loyalty

Jadescythe
12.10.2012 , 01:58 PM | #5
My vote is that some bug causes all melee abilities to work at range and all ranged abilities to require melee range.
I have opinions and stuff

cub-lover
12.10.2012 , 09:57 PM | #6
voidstar being broken i think 1.5 was the exception of this tradtion with every game expansion if you would... they broke voidstar

Dorpire
12.10.2012 , 10:00 PM | #7
24/7 premades in the solo que as they farm gear

Couver
12.10.2012 , 10:21 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Dorpire View Post
24/7 premades in the solo que as they farm gear
Or a temporary revival of ranked matches until they all get it.

Totaltrash
12.10.2012 , 10:21 PM | #9
As with every patch, EAware will break a bunch of things and make a bunch of old bugs reappear.
Then we'll go through several rounds of emergency re-patching.

And in the end, we get nothing useful and nothing we've been asking for.

DariusCalera
12.10.2012 , 11:22 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
My vote is that some bug causes all melee abilities to work at range and all ranged abilities to require melee range.
Probably this.