Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server merge question

DJKreuz
12.10.2012 , 10:15 AM | #1
i haven't played in a while, my old server was "the swiftsure".
websites says that "the swiftsure" server was merged with "the bastion", but my toons are here in "the shadowlands".

I am asking because I am looking for my old friends.
plus "the swiftsure" i believe was a PVP server, and now im in a PVE server.

RyanReagan
12.10.2012 , 10:15 AM | #2
That is weird. I would open a ticket.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.² <Infinite Darkness>

Striders
12.10.2012 , 11:18 AM | #3
The only strange part about that is the fact that you went from a PVP server to a PVE server.

They did a couple consolidations so it is possible you moved from one server to another server and then to a third server in the time you were gone. I was on Corellian Run originally and we had some servers join us there and then in the second merge (down to present day), we were moved to Shadowlands.
The Strider Legacy - <STOIC>
Vubo (SGE) | Explosivė (VAN) | Aelei (GRD) | Shrapnel (COM) | Rockėr (GUN) | Tijeras (SEN) | Dėuce (SCD)
Plaguė (MRD) | Torrėnt (MRC) | Scourgė (INQ) | Salandėr (AGT)

thesadplanet
12.10.2012 , 11:22 AM | #4
Yeah, Swiftsure was a west coast server as well, and Shadowlands is East Coast. First time I've ever heard about anyone getting transferred to the wrong server.

I'd definitely open a ticket/call customer support, I would make a thread about this in general/customer support to get more attention on this.