Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jonnara
12.09.2012 , 09:48 PM | #1361
Quote: Originally Posted by noodlehaus View Post
just re-roll on any of the US servers. it'll be fun. i know cos i did
i have 2 50s which is raid geared. so leave all that behind ??

Evgen
12.09.2012 , 09:56 PM | #1362
I think we have the right to say "I told you so" on the waiting for F2P
So, now that that is clear, work for the money we are paying you and do something!
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

noodlehaus
12.09.2012 , 10:21 PM | #1363
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonnara View Post
i have 2 50s which is raid geared. so leave all that behind ??
i had 3 50s, 1 raid geared and 2 in war hero gear. yes, leave them behind, start fresh and enjoy the game.

HauksbokT
12.09.2012 , 10:25 PM | #1364
Quote: Originally Posted by noodlehaus View Post
i had 3 50s, 1 raid geared and 2 in war hero gear. yes, leave them behind, start fresh and enjoy the game.
I have 9 50's, war hero'd, and mostly campaign and BH. No ty. Tried a re roll to bastion.

Jonnara
12.09.2012 , 11:04 PM | #1365
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
I think we have the right to say "I told you so" on the waiting for F2P
So, now that that is clear, work for the money we are paying you and do something!
^ This. Common Bioware do something!

noodlehaus
12.09.2012 , 11:18 PM | #1366
Quote: Originally Posted by HauksbokT View Post
I have 9 50's, war hero'd, and mostly campaign and BH. No ty. Tried a re roll to bastion.
wow, you managed to roll 9 50s. didn't you see the population drop from around 4-5 months ago!?

PurpleCliff
12.10.2012 , 12:03 AM | #1367
On the topic of insult to our country, has anyone else noticed game time cards selling out & disappearing from retailers in Aus?

EDIT: It's a bit off-topic, so I started it's own thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=569296
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

Jonnara
12.10.2012 , 12:27 AM | #1368
Bioware please take my money! and get me off Master Dead'Server

Scorpiooooo
12.10.2012 , 03:25 AM | #1369
I can't gear my 50's.

I need to be doing Ops and FP and WZ. I never get a game (SM or HM) at the times when I want to play (late after work, weekends). Until recently I was a part of the Nightmare Council Group 4 Raid Team, but I've left because I can't commit to the raid times due to work. Even if I stayed it was only twice a week (doing 1 HM Op each night) on one character.

I know some people who are regular guilders or who are currently students or not working full time that can play whenever and gear up quickly, but it's just f****g impossible for me.

I think I'm resigned to the fact that I can't play my characters on APAC servers and I'll have to start, all over again, on Harbinger or Bastion.

You suck Bioware. Also - I lodged a ticket and you told me to join a guild. Good one...Idiot... (Do I get banned for that? Ah what the hell, the person that told me to do that IS an idiot.)
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Rincewend
12.10.2012 , 03:48 AM | #1370
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
I can't gear my 50's.
You suck Bioware. Also - I lodged a ticket and you told me to join a guild. Good one...Idiot... (Do I get banned for that? Ah what the hell, the person that told me to do that IS an idiot.)
I assume that was from the bot reply but it still stings... If you role on Shadowlands, send me a message I'll send you mods and armor. I re-rolled long time ago when the ping was bad for me to APAC.