Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4-man SM Kephess the Undying

marshmallow
12.09.2012 , 10:14 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by -Yui- View Post
Mechanics wise, EV is much easier than TfB. The first boss of EV basically is straight up DPS, second boss is the same as the first, only melee need to run in and out, third boss is repeatedly killing some mobs and pressing a button, fourth boss is just basically attacking a dummy. The only boss with any semblance to the mechanics found in TfB is SOA.

And, as Decipio said, we'll do EV NiM in PvP gear, and maybe even Mando heals (as our Mando heals evidently has no trouble healing Operator and Kephess).
Have fun with that.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow
12.09.2012 , 10:16 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
We. Were. Not. In. 63. Gear. Far out. It's not a difficult concept.

We were also so far off enrage that mathematically 58s would not change the outcome.

I will get a commando to heal. I can also replace the gunslinger with another class, and we'll downgrade our gear just for you

Edit: I'm not on the Bastion (I'm not affiliated with the guys making these videos, to be clear).
Do a commando dps, sentinel dps, commando healer, and vanguard tank. Thats what we did, but only because thats what we had on at the time. Your set up was far superior to ours.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

gunte
12.10.2012 , 05:22 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Do a commando dps, sentinel dps, commando healer, and vanguard tank. Thats what we did, but only because thats what we had on at the time. Your set up was far superior to ours.
Seriously can you stop crying allready?
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos

JacksonMo
12.10.2012 , 07:40 AM | #24
Interesting clip.
How do you get the camera shooting from so far above you?
Also, awhile back someone posted a video of themselves soloing the final boss of False Emperor, which later resulted in shadow/assassins getting a nice Nerf. Devs watch these clips, you know.

Thundergulch
12.10.2012 , 09:57 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
Enjoy it while you can, just a matter of time before Sentinels / Marauders get a nerf....
This makes me LOL every time I see someone say this.