Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Video]Scientific Huttball

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[Video]Scientific Huttball

Psirebral
12.09.2012 , 01:03 PM | #1
Now I'm sure many players know what has become of their faction on their servers, but look at what has become of ours. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPZ1c9T1DE4 And this was just one of 3 games that went exactly the same but I didn't record the rest.

Imps and Pubs alike need to pull it together, because at this point it isn't even fun anymore.

DeepFreese
12.09.2012 , 03:10 PM | #2
Psi... You're a smart guy. I was talking in general chat today about how good of a sorc you were... so we both know that unranked warzones with a premade against pugs are gonna end up like this some times. I have said before that I always premade. not to roflstomp pugs, not to show off my epeen, but because it is how I have fun playing swtor. But lets be honest, when we have played together with our premades for a long amount we learn how to play with each other. This isn't a get better type thing. This is a superior gear, superior strat, and superior cohesion type thing. Cohesion being the most important in huttball.
Creus
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}

BobaStyx
12.09.2012 , 03:53 PM | #3
ROFL at dummy marauders who obfuscate clothies. In other news, a guardian, shadow, and bubble sage roll over pugs in huttball. More news at 6.
Mawgwi - Mara - McGirth - Sniper - Mowri - Merc Heals - Azishess - Assassin - Mègatron - Jugg -

AngusFTW
12.09.2012 , 04:32 PM | #4
i've been involved in huttballs like that long before free to play with pugs vs premade.
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

Psirebral
12.09.2012 , 04:34 PM | #5
It may seem like it was meant for epeen and I sincerely mean it when I say it wasn't. Regardless of who they were versing all they were concerned with was us. And the way they were playing I doubt us 3 were the ones who made the difference, all of our team members were hardcore playing the objective.

Aluvi
12.09.2012 , 04:43 PM | #6
So.. this is pretty much how my guilds premade 4 mans go in huttball.. and the ranked ones are, if anything, more one sided. Geared, smart players stomp unorganized pugs with worse gear. Working as intended? I have like 20 videos that are similar, where we win with 10 mins or more left on the clock, both 4 man normals and ranked warzones.

It get's even more one sided with 2 marauders pushing pred for the team 24/7.

Honestly, you should be thankful they stopped auto killing people that had the ball in the spawn instantly. One of my old friends (jugg hybrid immo / venge spec) plus myself and a sorc healer used to do this.. but the difference was, we would get to the end zone and proceed to farm the other team by passing them the ball.. while they were in their spawn point. They would immediately die, and the ball went back to the person who passed it. We would do this for the full duration of the game. Myself and other players were there to mop up anyone that was smart enough to jump down.
Aluvien Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> Shadowlands
Aluviann Jedi Sentinel <Triumph> Shadowlands