Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Is it possible for Revan to start new romance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Is it possible for Revan to start new romance?

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
12.09.2012 , 10:44 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
Basttila shan was a women of passions and beliefs that are not easly shaken, she and revan shared a deep bond. After everything they did, and to be married and seen as outcasts by the jedi order at the time, and being jedi them selfs, These are not kind of people who drive their lifes by those type of instincts even amoug jedi they were far from regular.
Nah, she was easily turned by Malak in a week.

Swarlesx's Avatar


Swarlesx
12.09.2012 , 01:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Nah, she was easily turned by Malak in a week.
We dont know how long it took Malek to turn her and even so she was never fully turned.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
12.09.2012 , 01:45 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Swarlesx View Post
We dont know how long it took Malek to turn her and even so she was never fully turned.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Basti...nal_Apprentice

After a duel, Shan was defeated and captured by Malak who took her to Lehon, where she rejected Malak's continued attempts to turn her. But after subjecting her to torture for a week, Malak eventually succeeded in forcing her to give in to her hate and fall to the dark side.

I remember she said it in the game, so that's quite weak in my dictionary.

Swarlesx's Avatar


Swarlesx
12.09.2012 , 02:01 PM | #14
My point stands that she would only ever fully turn to the darkside if Revan was at her side. There relationship doesn't revolve around the fact that they wanted a normal life or wanted to just fall in love with anyone. It was because they could not resist each other through their bond in the force. I doubt Revan or Bastila would seek to have another relationship with someone else.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
12.09.2012 , 02:14 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Swarlesx View Post
My point stands that she would only ever fully turn to the darkside if Revan was at her side. There relationship doesn't revolve around the fact that they wanted a normal life or wanted to just fall in love with anyone. It was because they could not resist each other through their bond in the force. I doubt Revan or Bastila would seek to have another relationship with someone else.
Yeah their love is deep, but I doubt Bastila could endure that long since Revan never returned to her, she was passionate but not resilient.

RafSwi's Avatar


RafSwi
12.09.2012 , 04:37 PM | #16
I got impression from the novel, that she waited for him. She became Jedi Master so I assume that she devoted herself into rebulding Jedi Order rather than starting a new relationship.

Spartanik's Avatar


Spartanik
12.09.2012 , 06:05 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Nah, she was easily turned by Malak in a week.
? not by lust by torture if a recall. A week? realy? i dont know about that.
In anycase i think you miss interpert what i said.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Inzuher's Avatar


Inzuher
12.09.2012 , 06:09 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by pbajnokl View Post
Yes... human nature... but we are talking about a Jedi. Who (as we can all see in ToR at the consular storyline) become a Jedi Master after Revan left the known space... I bet the other Masters did'nt accept her as a Jedi Master if she lives like a b**ch. Do you think that Vader wanted someone else because Padme died?
In fact there is a comic that deals with the Vader issue, he seemed far to emotional broken by his passed love life, that he refuged to ever engage in another.

Spoiler
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night, and silences the light.".

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
12.09.2012 , 06:10 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
? not by lust by torture if a recall. A week? realy? i dont know about that.
In anycase i think you miss interpert what i said.
I remember she said it in the game, and wiki stated it as well.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
12.09.2012 , 06:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Inzuher View Post
In fact there is a comic that deals with the Vader issue, he seemed far to emotional broken by his passed love life, that he refuged to ever engage in another.

Spoiler
Sure I believe she would not forget Revan, but at the same time she could have affair with others.

Just like Satele Shan had a son with Jace but later had romance with another guy in Threat of Peace comic.