Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, I just beat the Foundry's end boss....

Deimias
12.09.2012 , 10:03 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

Deimias
12.09.2012 , 10:06 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirmirmi View Post
I feel like Bioware handled the "epic" feel of killing Soa in the Eternity Vault pretty well. Even though there was little backstory, you could tell this was a seriously bad dude. It certainly felt like an accomplishment to finally kill him back in the day.

But, our characters are their hay-day's heroes, I guess. Thinning out the competition. It'd just be nice to have some more fanfare around some of the more important kills.
Haven't tried any ops yet, good to know some feel ******. I feel that more than anything else that's what WoW's current raids are missing for me... I don't feel energized and angry enough to beat any of the bad guys.

RazielHex
12.09.2012 , 10:09 AM | #13
Then it worked.

An MMO evoked pathos from you.

Petnil
12.09.2012 , 10:52 AM | #14
I feel the same about the JK endboss. I know heīs weakened and whatever, but imo it should have been a raidboss or at least a FP boss. Most of theese end of chapter 3 bosses could easily have been worth a FP or even a raid. I know itīs only a classquest, but the last quest for each class could have been made a FP. Itīs a MMO so making people not able to solo all content is good right ?

Lionflash
12.09.2012 , 11:07 AM | #15
As many people have said...

- Weakened by time.
- 4 vs 1
- You underestimate the power of the 4 character classes...

drgjed
12.09.2012 , 11:13 AM | #16
I was hoping for him to play a role similar to Malgus on the Imperial side. Be a Republic hero, pop up in some quests, etc.
Tell me what you think of Malgus being an "Imperial Hero" after playing Battle of Ilum or False Emperor.
Quote: Originally Posted by BunnyMage View Post
"Dear MMO maker. I have found that something in the game is still somewhat challenging. Please nerf it."

I really hate the mainstream sometimes.

Karkais
12.09.2012 , 11:15 AM | #17
I feel like Bioware handled the "epic" feel of killing Soa in the Eternity Vault pretty well.
"Pretty well"? Soa was originally the buggiest boss encounter I have ever encountered anywhere. Yeah, its ok now but in the beginning... I can't say they handled it 'well'.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

OddballEasyEight
12.09.2012 , 11:20 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
I feel the same about the JK endboss. I know heīs weakened and whatever, but imo it should have been a raidboss or at least a FP boss. Most of theese end of chapter 3 bosses could easily have been worth a FP or even a raid. I know itīs only a classquest, but the last quest for each class could have been made a FP. Itīs a MMO so making people not able to solo all content is good right ?
No its not, because then people would be whining on the forums that they cant solo all the way to 50 (i know i would, since i rarely group up any more, seeing as most people are... well... the forums would cencor that, but you know what i mean)
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

Evensong
12.09.2012 , 11:53 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by knil View Post
He disappears at the end. He doesn't die. I don't think that is the last we will see of him.
I feel the same. You get him like to what 3% of HP and then he disappears in light. He is above the death. I am looking forward to meet him again.
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

Suzina
12.09.2012 , 08:31 PM | #20
In beta, there was a time we killed the last boss of the foundry. Now he disappears in a flash of light at very low health. You fought some sort of "force illusion" or something, not even the real guy.
Member of Bane Fleet