Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

will revan and satele shan ever meet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
will revan and satele shan ever meet?

YoshiRaphElan
12.04.2012 , 01:05 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post
Read into the lore.. neither Revan nor Malgus are dead.. Revan uses a force ability called "Fold Space" that more or less teleports him in a flash of light.. and Malgus.. well not all of his lore is complete either, but he does survive and goes on to writing teachings which in a few thousand years Darth Sidious gives to Vader to study...but still the point being.. neither are dead.. offiicially
Malgus is dead, Revan is not. Bioware confirmed both.

LegendaryBlade
12.04.2012 , 01:21 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Quething View Post
I'm really hoping not. The less Official Revan I have to ignore and the fewer pieces of game content I'm forced to avoid in order to enjoy my gaming experience, the happier I am. Revan is a PC. I don't care if she's a Star Wars PC and not a typical BioWare PC, she's still a PC, someone whose every word, thought and motive was once completely under the gamer's control. Obsidian made a serious mistake in trying to force Avellone's own particular past, motives and personality onto Revan, and it damaged their game for a lot of people, and it mystifies me that BioWare has compounded that mistake with the Foundry/Taral V storyline. If the new creative staff is more respectful of player choice and player attachment to their PCs and stays the hell away from all things Revan and Exile, it can only be a good sign for the future of this game's story content.
I'd be perfectly fine with a preset Revan if he wasn't an insufferable moron in this game who's ultimate purpose is to murder and steal his pants.
Star Trek Online Science Officer - "To boldy go where no man has gone before."
Jung Ma RP-PVP Server:
Armetage - Gunslinger

maxetius
12.05.2012 , 02:17 AM | #43
Why bother, they would hate each other.

Satele Shan would see the darkness in Revan and tell him he is corrupted/untrustworthy, like she does to a dark Jedi Knight despite him/her saving the galaxy.

Revan would see her as sanctimonious and preachy: part of the problem rather than the solution.

revansowns
12.09.2012 , 09:41 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Quething View Post
Maybe yours is. I know Avellone's is. Again, so what? I still don't see what tiresomely repeating irrelevant BioWare fanon that everyone here is already aware of has to do with my point.
It's not fanon it's official cannon
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 55 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 52 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 52 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 50 Jedi Shadow Ikorath - Level 50 Sith Marauder Araxxo - Level 13 Powertech Tegldef -Level 36 Scoundrel

CaptainApop
12.09.2012 , 10:08 AM | #45
Revan got corrupted by the emperor to cause mass genocide

Spoiler

I really don't know why you people even want him to be alive (as in, not the PC that you played. The idiot we got as an npc). Seemed to me he realized what had happened to him, parrots Malak and allows himself to become one with the force (see big glowy explosion of light) as the only real "**** you" he can give to the emperor.

I don't like what that book or ToR did to Revan and the Exiles story. Personally I'm preferring to ignore bits or "canon" that don't follow my Kreia sponsored "failed Xanatos Gambit" tragedy.

Quote: Originally Posted by revansowns View Post
LOL it's not fanon it's official cannon smart one.
You are entirely missing Quethings point by the way. I don't agree either but you're being obtuse :l
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caelith
12.09.2012 , 04:04 PM | #46
I hope niether are dead.

Malgus is the sole reason I went Imperial he is pure awesome in the CGI videos and after reading the book I grew to like him even more.

As for Revan, I feel sorry for him. Seems all he does is try to protect the galaxy and always seems to end up doing the bad thing.

I hope that if they do bring them back they stay as storyline characters rather than dungeon bosses, one thing i hated about WoW was the way you killed off all the characters that made the lore good (after Arthas died their was nobody left alive that i liked in WoW lore which killed the stroy for me).
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

RaptorClown
12.09.2012 , 04:10 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
source or didnt happen

dacentabaal
02.11.2014 , 02:54 AM | #48
It's 2 years or around that on from when you posted this .. and I can still confirm what I posted a few posts below.. Bioware haven't confirmed anything, however the official cannon Lore exists after those events take place
Tamworth - England (I don't like or drink Tea)
The Progenitor RP English Server
CE Owner
Friend Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

AlrikFassbauer
02.11.2014 , 10:13 AM | #49
Where did they confirm it ?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

drakensang
02.11.2014 , 12:06 PM | #50
Satele Shan and Revan meet:

*awkward silence*

Satele: So, Revan, you skipped planet and left Bastila to raise the kid. You owe some child support until the age of majority. With interest for delay that would be ....
Revan: Yes, of course. I will pay. But just now I have this super important foundry-project. We'll talk later.

*Revan hastily retreats to the foundry.*

Satele:
Damn!