Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Sin Dueling 1v1 build/ gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Best Sin Dueling 1v1 build/ gear

Xinika
12.09.2012 , 08:05 AM | #11
Best 1v1 spec is the Darkness 27/0/14...
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN

KeyboardNinja
12.09.2012 , 02:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Best 1v1 spec is the Darkness 27/0/14...
Assuming a competent player, yes. If you happen to know that the player you're up against is unfamiliar with assassin mechanics, I would say that 31/0/10 is probably a better dueling spec since the self-heal is counterable, but only if you know what you're doing. The lack of mobility in full-Darkness is less of an issue in a duel.

If you're going up against a player of equal gear and skill though, 27/0/14 is much harder to shut down. I would say that you could also go 24/3/14 if you really felt you need the extra burst, since the buff to Maul has made it a very significant hit without being such a serious force dump. 23/5/13 would also be a decent spec if you're dueling another shadow, since the fight is likely to last long enough that you will drain out of force, and you can sacrifice a few general tools in a close-range 1v1.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

melbooframa
12.09.2012 , 07:04 PM | #13
I also think something like he 27-1-13 almost would be better
With spike outta stealth and health regent abil
But against a mirror duel could b tough
siion 55 marauder, Dysseus 55 assassin, shiva 55 sorc, sinisteranarchy 55 operative

JP_Legatus
12.11.2012 , 11:50 PM | #14
I will never run a build without at least one point in duplicity but that's my preference