Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

clone wars S05E011

turnoverla-page
12.08.2012 , 11:41 AM | #1
i found this episode alright, the story line was good, but it lacked action, being that that vilage looked like the same one the commando live in hopefully he will be in the next episode and we will see some action
but how did you find it

Lord_Karsk
12.08.2012 , 01:05 PM | #2
I really liked the episode,Love how the droids are and think in the star wars universe.
How they saved each other in the ice storm in space.

Eillack
12.08.2012 , 01:22 PM | #3
Fell alseep almost again with this one..hopefully the next one is the Commando.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

MsMalice
12.09.2012 , 01:58 AM | #4
I'll admit I didn't even bother to watch this one (after last week's ep -.-), I'm just sticking around for the Maul/Savage storyline. Everything else just seems like filler. Although I'd love to see Cad Bane make a come back. <3 <3
RAYE
R.I.P. JIRAYA

turnoverla-page
12.09.2012 , 03:08 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MsMalice View Post
I'll admit I didn't even bother to watch this one (after last week's ep -.-), I'm just sticking around for the Maul/Savage storyline. Everything else just seems like filler. Although I'd love to see Cad Bane make a come back. <3 <3
i would watch the next one as it does seem as the cammando will be in it

Beniboybling
12.09.2012 , 07:20 AM | #6
I liked this one, bit more exciting and different. The comets where pretty and I thought the 'void' planet was really cool. I must admit I'm warming to that colonel guy.

One thing I noticed, the opening title is blue now instead of yellow. I remember in the Maul episodes it was red... so does this represent R2 or something? Or have they changed the colour?

turnoverla-page
12.09.2012 , 09:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I liked this one, bit more exciting and different. The comets where pretty and I thought the 'void' planet was really cool. I must admit I'm warming to that colonel guy.

One thing I noticed, the opening title is blue now instead of yellow. I remember in the Maul episodes it was red... so does this represent R2 or something? Or have they changed the colour?
must represent r2 as blue is a galaxy far away

Eillack
12.09.2012 , 09:40 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post

Not to be an ******e, but tell me how exactly this was exciting? It was easily different with nothing but talking and walking around on a planet for 99% of the episode....but yeah...
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Beniboybling
12.09.2012 , 09:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Not to be an ******e, but tell me how exactly this was exciting? It was easily different with nothing but talking and walking around on a planet for 99% of the episode....but yeah...
Exciting doesn't always take the form of "pew pew". What I found exciting was the meteor shower at the beginning, which I thought looked really cool, and when they landed on the planet with no idea of how to escape.

Caelith
12.09.2012 , 09:20 PM | #10
The past 2 where ok but fairly boring actionwise but pretty funny.

Hoping we see more pew pew soon.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.