Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.08.2012 , 12:34 AM | #2441
Rafeesh continued letting the force storm hit Markos. This does not need to end in death. Surrender now and I will make sure you are taken care of. He continued walking forward until he stood just outside of the ball of Force storm that was around Markos.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.08.2012 , 01:33 AM | #2442
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Maros writhed in pain still making the storm grow larger. If I die here then you will to! he said panting the fight taking its toll on him.

The elevator opened when Nerken hit a button beckoning the others inside. Come on. I got more killing to do. Kregan chuckled as she walked in leaning against the wall.

A sith warrior walked over to darth howl on the command deck whispering something into his ear before leaving
Darth Howl sat still enraged. What do you mean theres a fight in the containment block... I don't care! We have more pressing matters at hand! Keep those boarding parties away from the power source! Several sith left the room heading towards the power source.

Merena's ship landed and she got in preparing for Hadocks arrival she flew out flying close to the Jotunheims ship keeping bombers away from the bridge.
Mean and zero got onto the elevator "Stay alart. They probably won't just let us walk right in without a fight."

icecreampants
12.09.2012 , 12:07 AM | #2443
Markos let loose a force wave pshing the lightning around him away as he knelt on the ground almost exhausted. I will not... Be defeated...

the elevator rushed downwards arriving on the power control section of the ship Nerken waited in the elevator seeing if either Mean or Kregan could sense anyone in the room.

meanken
12.09.2012 , 12:34 AM | #2444
Markos let loose a force wave pshing the lightning around him away as he knelt on the ground almost exhausted. I will not... Be defeated...

the elevator rushed downwards arriving on the power control section of the ship Nerken waited in the elevator seeing if either Mean or Kregan could sense anyone in the room.
Mean frowned "Hold up. I feel something.....off.....comeing from the room. Not sure what it is. Maybe some dumbas* sith disided to try to ambush us?"

MdLogan
12.09.2012 , 01:12 AM | #2445
Rafeesh was not affected by the wave, he stood above Markos. You do not have to see it as a defeat, you could call it a strategic surrender if that makes you feel any better. He held out his hand, to help Markos to his feet.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.09.2012 , 01:19 AM | #2446
Markos knocked Rafeesh's hand away baring his teeth. I prefer death to that option!

Nerken sighed still keeping back. Figures. Any luck Jedi? He said to Kregan as she focused on what was ahead. The room is certainly guarded. Maybe even trapped... We need to proceed with utmost caution here.

MdLogan
12.09.2012 , 01:34 AM | #2447
I will not kill you. I have learned that killing is almost never the best option. How about you run away? And never return to the Empire. Go start a new life. He suggested, holding his hand out yet again. He was undeterred by Markos' refusal, and he was quite patient.

meanken
12.09.2012 , 01:53 AM | #2448
Markos knocked Rafeesh's hand away baring his teeth. I prefer death to that option!

Nerken sighed still keeping back. Figures. Any luck Jedi? He said to Kregan as she focused on what was ahead. The room is certainly guarded. Maybe even trapped... We need to proceed with utmost caution here.
"Thanks for stateing what a 5 year old would have known"

"These sith arn't going to hestate when the door opens. I recoment we come out shooting.....or sliceing, or whatever it is you jedi do"

icecreampants
12.09.2012 , 11:45 AM | #2449
Nerken laughed a bit reaching into his belt and grabbing a thermal detonator. Well lets give them a nice little present. He said walking to the elevator's control pannel pressing the button that caused the doors to open. He tossed the detonator out arming it and then closed the doors. Andddd boom. He said as an explosion rocked the elevator. Nerken smiled a bit before looking around. So they tried to mine this thing huh? No fair.

Kregan then opened the doors and walked into the room. It was crawling with troops and sith but they had yet to see her. She cloaked herself with the force and waited for the others to make their move.

meanken
12.09.2012 , 07:00 PM | #2450
Zero took sevral grenades out of her pocket and held them out to mean, making a throwing motion with them. he grined in responce, and turned them ll on, throwing open the door and using the force to throw them out at any and all sith at max speed, waiting to see the carange