Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am a dps Elite Warlord... My stream.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I am a dps Elite Warlord... My stream.

fungihoujo
12.08.2012 , 08:19 PM | #11
Are these matches in RWZ?

TheRealLuxford
12.08.2012 , 08:33 PM | #12
[QUOTE=Fireswraith;5544531]Nothing wrong with your videos man, they're fine, quality wise maybe fraps would be better but then you couldn't stream it live and I don't know what the cost of doing any of that stuff is. I never got into the recording my plays and posting them so I don't do it. And your play style, well, it's fine I guess. Just know that if everyone did it BioWare sees this and is saying wow these guys are putting out so much damage, they don't need a damage boost everyone else does!

My personal opinion was just that the only thing wrong was your presentation, per se. I'm the highest and best I'm the greatest etc etc you get the picture.[QUOTE=Fireswraith;5544531

thanks for the comments. hey controversy gets the job done in the case. people will watch someone saying they are the best imo. Saying just to watch isnt good enough. anyways you are right about the dps numbers things. i feel its the only way to play if you are going to play a dps sorc at all. i wonder if the devs actually do not understand the difference between dots and real damage? these are smart guys, they have to understand whats going on.

TheRealLuxford
12.08.2012 , 08:34 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo View Post
Are these matches in RWZ?
no. i dont think i would stream in rwz. im def not as fast when i stream.

fungihoujo
12.09.2012 , 03:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealLuxford View Post
no. i dont think i would stream in rwz. im def not as fast when i stream.
Shame- I never see teams with dps sorcs in RWZ, so I wanted to see how they played in a situation which much more coordination and two solid teams rather than random pugs.

Caelith
12.09.2012 , 09:23 PM | #15
Add to you my 'too watch' list OP, will watch some of your previous videos when i get 5 mins.

Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
you could be much more helpful as a healer actually.
not saying that you are not good at it,just saying that a healer sorc is 100 times for useful than a dps sorc.
But i help 'lighten' the mood.....sorry for the terrible pun.

I was actually considering trying healing out for some WZ, it does seem at times that even 1 healer can turn the tide.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

Master-LC
12.10.2012 , 09:32 AM | #16
god and you are the best dps sorc? you back paddle you click and you do about 400dps haha that is so bad.
so make a good vid and then start talking.

_biddan_
12.10.2012 , 04:29 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-LC View Post
god and you are the best dps sorc? you back paddle you click and you do about 400dps haha that is so bad.
so make a good vid and then start talking.
why don't you do a video and show us how good you are?
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50