Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

4-man SM Kephess the Undying


Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
12.08.2012 , 02:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Where is your video for 4 manning it? Oh right there are only 2, one from 1 month ago, and Ambients from 4 months ago. The enrage timer is fairly tight with only 4 people that were severely undergeared at the time.
Blah blah blah. What gear level do I have to do it in to shut you up?

Also, the one from one month ago is mine. Meh.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
12.09.2012 , 01:29 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
Blah blah blah. What gear level do I have to do it in to shut you up?

Also, the one from one month ago is mine. Meh.
gg 1 month ago 63 gear was out
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
12.09.2012 , 03:37 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
gg 1 month ago 63 gear was out
Cool. Doesn't change the fact that we didn't have any on those characters.

You didn't answer my question, either.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Memo-'s Avatar


Memo-
12.09.2012 , 08:17 AM | #14
And anyway, NiM EV is still easier than SM Asation. ;D
    Delarah - Sentinel | Luccia - Sage | Ethawn - ScoundrelStilva - Vanguard | Tenori - Guardian | Weimar - Shadow 
 Maliris - Sniper | Jauhe - Marauder | Všli - PTFaris - Merc | Sopraano - Assa | Rai'chu - Sorc
The Lihavuori Legacy | <Lice-Ridden Banthas><Bantha's Backside> | Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Wanjagenrich's Avatar


Wanjagenrich
12.09.2012 , 08:22 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
gg 1 month ago 63 gear was out
You do realize that the difference between 61 and 63 gear is so minimal it doesn't really make a big difference? But just for you we'll probably try NiM EV in PvP gear (you know what that is?), so you can shut up.

Quote: Originally Posted by Memo- View Post
And anyway, NiM EV is still easier than SM Asation. ;D
I don't know about that, but except SOA all other fights are just one big dps check, that's all, and there is very little fun involved doing it.
The Steadfast Legacy

~~~~Jedi Guardian Etzel Steadfast the Uncompromising, Guardian of Makeb~~~~
~~~Jedi Shadow Hagen Steadfast the Backstabber, The Chosen of Voss~~~

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
12.09.2012 , 02:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wanjagenrich View Post
You do realize that the difference between 61 and 63 gear is so minimal it doesn't really make a big difference? But just for you we'll probably try NiM EV in PvP gear (you know what that is?), so you can shut up.



I don't know about that, but except SOA all other fights are just one big dps check, that's all, and there is very little fun involved doing it.
63 gear is a 50-100 dps increase, so yeah its huge. Anyways like I said we were in 58 and 61 gear. Your set up was also far superior to ours, your gunslinger definitely made the fight easier for you, as well as your scoundrel healer.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
12.09.2012 , 02:25 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Memo- View Post
And anyway, NiM EV is still easier than SM Asation. ;D
No its not, NiM EV drops rakata and so does SM Asation. NiM EV is only 'easier' because its been out since day 1.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
12.09.2012 , 02:40 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Anyways like I said we were in 58 and 61 gear. Your set up was also far superior to ours, your gunslinger definitely made the fight easier for you, as well as your scoundrel healer.
We. Were. Not. In. 63. Gear. Far out. It's not a difficult concept.

We were also so far off enrage that mathematically 58s would not change the outcome.

I will get a commando to heal. I can also replace the gunslinger with another class, and we'll downgrade our gear just for you

Edit: I'm not on the Bastion (I'm not affiliated with the guys making these videos, to be clear).
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

CpnWiggler's Avatar


CpnWiggler
12.09.2012 , 09:58 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
We. Were. Not. In. 63. Gear. Far out. It's not a difficult concept.

We were also so far off enrage that mathematically 58s would not change the outcome.

I will get a commando to heal. I can also replace the gunslinger with another class, and we'll downgrade our gear just for you

Edit: I'm not on the Bastion (I'm not affiliated with the guys making these videos, to be clear).
You can be affiliated with us in spirit!

Thanks for the support.


Also, anyone have any ideas for Terror? We're running into a wall with the tentacles.
"Every time it hit me I said ouch. After 5 ouches, I was dead."

-Yui-'s Avatar


-Yui-
12.09.2012 , 10:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
No its not, NiM EV drops rakata and so does SM Asation. NiM EV is only 'easier' because its been out since day 1.
Mechanics wise, EV is much easier than TfB. The first boss of EV basically is straight up DPS, second boss is the same as the first, only melee need to run in and out, third boss is repeatedly killing some mobs and pressing a button, fourth boss is just basically attacking a dummy. The only boss with any semblance mechanics is SOA.

And, as Decipio said, we'll do EV NiM in PvP gear, and maybe even Mando heals (as our Mando heals evidently has no trouble healing Operator and Kephess).

Quote: Originally Posted by CpnWiggler View Post
You can be affiliated with us in spirit!

Thanks for the support.

Also, anyone have any ideas for Terror? We're running into a wall with the tentacles.
Maybe we should try our T & Z method. Or you tank both xD
Yuii