Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Telekinetics pvp

Tfranco
12.05.2012 , 07:34 AM | #11
My sage, though only 47 ignore sig, is tk. How good I do depends on if I'm being focused on. It seems to be a curse of the class, everyone thinks your a healer. Anyway when I'm ignored I do great, 1v1 I win about every time. Even 1v2 I take one out at least.
Hell yesterday on voss I took out a 49 vengance jugg twice and a 47 tank assassin, with full tk spec. I would probably give credit to surviving those to the bubble cc buff and the knock back cc, as I was running around a lot.
Play what you like though, eventually you will know it so well it won't matter if it is the worse PvP spec, you will know all the tricks to make it good.
And yes I understand lowbie PvP isn't 50 PvP, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents and opinion.
Prophecy of five:
Desarion 50 commando Ledyard 44 sage
Darksavior 50 Juggernaut Terrivar 40 assassin
"I love assassinating assassins, they always look so surprised"

Lightning_
12.07.2012 , 05:50 AM | #12
The main problem I see when playing this in PvP is that most players see Sage as an easy kill, and TK Sage as super-easy kill. So as soon as they see Woop-Woop snowball, it's instant aggro...

Tfranco
12.08.2012 , 08:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tfranco View Post
My sage, though only 47 ignore sig, is tk. How good I do depends on if I'm being focused on. It seems to be a curse of the class, everyone thinks your a healer. Anyway when I'm ignored I do great, 1v1 I win about every time. Even 1v2 I take one out at least.
Hell yesterday on voss I took out a 49 vengance jugg twice and a 47 tank assassin, with full tk spec. I would probably give credit to surviving those to the bubble cc buff and the knock back cc, as I was running around a lot.
Play what you like though, eventually you will know it so well it won't matter if it is the worse PvP spec, you will know all the tricks to make it good.
And yes I understand lowbie PvP isn't 50 PvP, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents and opinion.

I just hit 50 on my sage and I've done 2 or 3 wzs as telekinetics, it seems fine. I'm actually shocked at how often I'm ignored, one warzone I got 1 death and that was it. Ima keep going at it as tk, it's not omg OP but its more viable I pugged wzs then people are led to believe. No clue bout rated wzs tho.
Prophecy of five:
Desarion 50 commando Ledyard 44 sage
Darksavior 50 Juggernaut Terrivar 40 assassin
"I love assassinating assassins, they always look so surprised"

Pwnzorbot
12.08.2012 , 02:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Taiichii View Post
Basically never use project or disturbance and your dps will be very nice.
That is dumbest thing ive ever heard. Project is the best skill you have...