Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dread Guard Relic of Dark Radiance, Crit Rate and YOU

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Dread Guard Relic of Dark Radiance, Crit Rate and YOU

enoax
12.04.2012 , 07:46 PM | #11
I have been denied a refund for my relic because too much time has passed.

I have recreated a ticket and make a thread in the customer support:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post5522878

Please post there if you've been denied so we can get some attention to this issue.
enoa - sage - harbringer
chauser - gunslinger
crryra - assassin

Kuvox
12.06.2012 , 05:44 PM | #12
Which relic besides the Dread Guard Relic of Boundless Ages is correct then? If elemental damage is tied to force then we should get the Dread Guard Relic of Elemental Transcendence, correct?

Well, I just DPS'd with it and unlike corrosive injection, which appears on the parsers, I cannot see that this relic does ANY damage at all.

Has anyone tested the Dread Guard Relic of the Kinetic Tempest?

enoax
12.07.2012 , 04:55 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuvox View Post
Which relic besides the Dread Guard Relic of Boundless Ages is correct then? If elemental damage is tied to force then we should get the Dread Guard Relic of Elemental Transcendence, correct?

Well, I just DPS'd with it and unlike corrosive injection, which appears on the parsers, I cannot see that this relic does ANY damage at all.

Has anyone tested the Dread Guard Relic of the Kinetic Tempest?
I tested them all on my sin, torparses for those tests are in the sorc thread with the identicle name. didn't have the coms to test them on my sage. Should get off my lasy arse and get the last 50 coms to buy another :/ maybe i'lldo that this weekend.
enoa - sage - harbringer
chauser - gunslinger
crryra - assassin

Kuvox
12.08.2012 , 01:11 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by enoax View Post
I tested them all on my sin, torparses for those tests are in the sorc thread with the identicle name. didn't have the coms to test them on my sage. Should get off my lasy arse and get the last 50 coms to buy another :/ maybe i'lldo that this weekend.
Nevermind. Today the parser is showing the "burning force" effect from the Dread Guard Relic of Elemental Transcendence. The relic tends to crit between 42-52%.

BTW. The Dread Guard Relic of Boundless Ages + the Dread Guard Relic of Elemental Transcendence are CURRENTLY providing me with about +25 more DPS than two War Hero Relics of Boundless Ages. However, with the release of 1.6 this Tuesday, 12-11, the first Elite War Hero pieces I will work towards are the Elite War Hero Relics of Boundless Ages. It will be interesting to see which set comes out on top. I'm guessing the Dread Guard relics will still be higher DPS but only by a small margin.