Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Elite Warlord Sorc.... my stream

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Elite Warlord Sorc.... my stream

TheRealLuxford's Avatar


TheRealLuxford
12.05.2012 , 04:35 PM | #1
http://www.twitch.tv/luxfordswtor

I am one of the best sorcs i know of. Highest DPS for a sorc on my server. come check it out and learn how to play.

Ycoga's Avatar


Ycoga
12.06.2012 , 06:33 AM | #2
Quite fun to watch. Thanks for posting.
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

TheRealLuxford's Avatar


TheRealLuxford
12.06.2012 , 06:18 PM | #3
You are welcome. Thx for watching

Kuvox's Avatar


Kuvox
12.06.2012 , 06:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealLuxford View Post
http://www.twitch.tv/luxfordswtor

I am one of the best sorcs i know of. Highest DPS for a sorc on my server. come check it out and learn how to play.
Hmmm, I am not trying to be rude, but while you're decent (and you are), I would encourage you to come to the Harbinger as the quality of our Sages (and some Sorcs) is, I would argue, higher than what you've presented so far. Your LOSing skills are not great as you stand out in the open too much. Your damage numbers are also far lower than what the best Sages and Sorcs on the Harbinger put out. Psibre, Lolimblind, Yatagan, Hype, Mocha (all Sages), and Darc (Sorc) each put out 600-800k on a routine basis. Even in the shortest of matches it's rare to see them below 400k. I'm also fairly certain each of them has surpassed 1 million in dmg as well. They are also the best Sorcs on the server as each has a Sorc as well.

That said, it is my completely unrelated opinion that the quality of Sentinels and Smash Guardians on the Harbinger is terrible, but we do have the best Sages and Sorcs.

TheRealLuxford's Avatar


TheRealLuxford
12.07.2012 , 10:44 AM | #5
Most of those vids I was for the most part focusing on objectives. I didn't use many aoes nor put dots on everyone ( this is how you do 400k in war zones). I sometimes sacrifice my numbers to guard a node u can see that in the videos.

Sorcs sages getting 400k in a short war zone?? Well maybe the people on your server aren't geared as they are on mine. Or maybe they play less objective. Would be nice to switch servers to show how I can out dps them. Instead I'll just put some videos of me getting 600k dps. Not claiming to be the best by any means.

I do think we have good quality melee on my server. My expertise is 1370 and I find myself still getting smashed for 6.6 on a constant basis.

Pwnzorbot's Avatar


Pwnzorbot
12.07.2012 , 04:06 PM | #6
You're not that good at all lol.

TheRealLuxford's Avatar


TheRealLuxford
12.07.2012 , 10:07 PM | #7
Better than you. Willing to bet both arms on it. Hope u took good notes when watching scrub

Pwnzorbot's Avatar


Pwnzorbot
12.08.2012 , 12:13 PM | #8
Just saying you're not as good as you think you are. Post this on The Harbinger server forum and let them be the judge of you're so called skill. We definately have a better population of great sorc/sages.

TheRealLuxford's Avatar


TheRealLuxford
12.08.2012 , 08:37 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Pwnzorbot View Post
Just saying you're not as good as you think you are. Post this on The Harbinger server forum and let them be the judge of you're so called skill. We definately have a better population of great sorc/sages.
saying it and believing it deep down inside doesnt make it true. any vid links?

MidichIorian's Avatar


MidichIorian
12.09.2012 , 08:33 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuvox View Post
Hmmm, I am not trying to be rude, but while you're decent (and you are), I would encourage you to come to the Harbinger as the quality of our Sages (and some Sorcs) is, I would argue, higher than what you've presented so far. Your LOSing skills are not great as you stand out in the open too much. Your damage numbers are also far lower than what the best Sages and Sorcs on the Harbinger put out. Psibre, Lolimblind, Yatagan, Hype, Mocha (all Sages), and Darc (Sorc) each put out 600-800k on a routine basis. Even in the shortest of matches it's rare to see them below 400k. I'm also fairly certain each of them has surpassed 1 million in dmg as well. They are also the best Sorcs on the server as each has a Sorc as well.

That said, it is my completely unrelated opinion that the quality of Sentinels and Smash Guardians on the Harbinger is terrible, but we do have the best Sages and Sorcs.
I see people posting such damage but I never see it on The Shadowlands. I rarely see anyone, regardless of class, hit 600K so to routinely reach +800K just strikes me as a bit odd. You somewhat insinuated that people on other classes might suck but it's still not adding up because they would both have to suck and always have decent healers on their teams. The sages/sorcs would pretty much have to play madness/balance too, which might be possible to do as a pug if everyone els sucks but usually requires a supporting team. If I tried madness/balance as a pug on my server I'd die in two seconds. I was lucky enough to get the better warriors on my team in this game, so that I could focus on pulls instead, but this is pretty much the standard enviroment these days. You can be the best sage/sorc in the world and you're still going to get smashed for 7K even by the worst smasher sooner or later when there are 4 of them on each team in every game (not a reference to myself or the players in linked gamed)