Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 10's PVP with level 21

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Level 10's PVP with level 21

Kaarina
12.20.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1
Are you serious? Level 10 and 21 (not sure how high it can go but I saw 21 with me in a PVP battle..Seriously?
Does anyone even read these?

RoughRaptors
12.20.2011 , 10:12 AM | #2
It goes to 50, get used to it.

Firenze
12.20.2011 , 10:14 AM | #3
Its actually awesome... or else, with no cross server pvp, you would be waiting an hour to find people your level to pvp. It balances good. You can still win. Just not as republic.
<OKS>
One Knight Stand- Join the Republic!
Clumbsyoaf- Shadow
Firenze- Commando

darkpck
12.20.2011 , 10:19 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Firenze View Post
Its actually awesome... or else, with no cross server pvp, you would be waiting an hour to find people your level to pvp. It balances good. You can still win.
This.

BardaTheHobo
12.20.2011 , 10:21 AM | #5
your stats get bolstered

ukikithemonkey
12.20.2011 , 10:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Firenze View Post
Its actually awesome... or else, with no cross server pvp, you would be waiting an hour to find people your level to pvp. It balances good. You can still win. Just not as republic.
Well except for the classes who don't get much CC until later levels. Then you are just easy kills, since pvp right now i all about who has more CC.

Firenze
12.20.2011 , 10:30 AM | #7
the ones who don't get CC soon, usually have a reason, like more survivability to start. But yes, that sucks, but not so bad as to make me not pvp untill higher level. You can kill level 50s as level 13. But you have to think, they have been pvping alot most likely, not only do they have the abilities you want, but they have more experience. So its not only that they are higher level, that why they may be beating is based on experience also.
<OKS>
One Knight Stand- Join the Republic!
Clumbsyoaf- Shadow
Firenze- Commando

beyou
12.20.2011 , 10:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaarina View Post
Are you serious? Level 10 and 21 (not sure how high it can go but I saw 21 with me in a PVP battle..Seriously?
Otherwise we would have stupid brackets with no bolstering, and level 10s who stand no chance against a level 19.

You lack the skills but it is still an awesome experience for most classes. Especially the early bloomers like Sage and Inquisitor. For late bloomers it is harder, but anyone who got any decent learning curve will adept and have tons of fun.

If you don't, well then grind till level 50...

(And I kinda laugh about people like you who have no clue, and first thing they do is whine on the forums.)

Greybowsky
12.20.2011 , 10:59 AM | #9
I can accept this state of BGs for the launch, but as soon as BW is able to arrange cross-server PvP they should bracket the BG System.

Btw. i c no reason why not bolstering brackets ... its just mathematics ...

my 2 cents

Cheers and enjoy this great game!

Bollah
12.20.2011 , 11:02 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ukikithemonkey View Post
Well except for the classes who don't get much CC until later levels. Then you are just easy kills, since pvp right now i all about who has more CC.
Warfronts are team based. They balance both sides to have equal amount of high level players, play as a team and play smart.