Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1900 dps

theRaiders
12.03.2012 , 06:04 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
I even bought the ship dummy in an attempt to get rid of packet losses/lag/latency/every other netcode issue. Still not working properly. IThe way is know that something is up is by looking at the FiB's. I can see several high FiB's while fighting the dummy but when I'm looking at the log they're not there. Tele throw is another problem, it's sometimes not resulting in damage pop-ups when fighting the dummy. Not sure if they still parse when that happens. Dots seems really sporadic too.
What program are you using to Parse?
Swingin'richard II 55 Sage II The Harbinger II Intrepid

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/Mug-Life-T-Shirt.jpg

MidichIorian
12.03.2012 , 06:18 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by theRaiders View Post
What program are you using to Parse?
I've tried a couple of different ones, including the ones where you upload your log, and the logs are the same regardless of what program I am using ( as in specific logs will net the same results everywhere).

theRaiders
12.03.2012 , 06:23 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
I've tried a couple of different ones, including the ones where you upload your log, and the logs are the same regardless of what program I am using ( as in specific logs will net the same results everywhere).
What are you parsing? I am parsing between 1650-1700 using the rotations mentioned above. I have the elemental proc relic, WH power relic, and all campaign gear (couple of 63 pieces)
Swingin'richard II 55 Sage II The Harbinger II Intrepid

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/Mug-Life-T-Shirt.jpg

Ruskaeth
12.07.2012 , 04:15 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by theRaiders View Post
What are you parsing? I am parsing between 1650-1700 using the rotations mentioned above. I have the elemental proc relic, WH power relic, and all campaign gear (couple of 63 pieces)
What are your stats (bonus damage, crit, multiplier) stimmed and buffed?

Darth_Dreselus
12.08.2012 , 04:37 AM | #35
Just out of curiosity have you tried this? http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...0bZsMbRsrkrc.2
I did a quick parse of it (in healer gear) and it did about 150 DPS more, just wondering what you could do with it.
Rotation is pretty much the same just no Sever Force.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

Truescopes
12.08.2012 , 05:07 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
Just out of curiosity have you tried this? http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...0bZsMbRsrkrc.2
I did a quick parse of it (in healer gear) and it did about 150 DPS more, just wondering what you could do with it.
That spec is lower dps than full balance. You should also be taking upheaval over Jedi resistance/ mind ward.

Darth_Dreselus
12.08.2012 , 05:12 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Truescopes View Post
That spec is lower dps than full balance. You should also be taking upheaval over Jedi resistance/ mind ward.
Not when you don't use Project (which I do but the parse doesn't). I just want to see what the OP would do with it it doesn't really matter if it is Upheaval/Resistance/Pinning Resolve/Containment/Focused Insight/Mind Ward. None of those have anything to do with the parse. I just put points around to reach Mental Scarring.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

Truescopes
12.08.2012 , 05:16 AM | #38
Not when you don't use Project (which I do but the parse doesn't).
You have more spare force when using that spec than the other which allows you to cast moves like project more often, which is the reason why I still play it when I end up dpsing since it's my offspec. I usually try and work it in at moment where I don't want to clip a dot but telekentic throw would be too long of a cast time. I get just above 1,850 without armour penetration using it like that with that spec.

hobrogaming
12.08.2012 , 03:21 PM | #39
Yes I have. I average 1820 with full balance. The hybrid I average 1780. I pulled 1832 with the hybrid but I think that was just lucky with many crits.

hobrogaming
12.08.2012 , 03:29 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Truescopes View Post
You have more spare force when using that spec than the other which allows you to cast moves like project more often, which is the reason why I still play it when I end up dpsing since it's my offspec. I usually try and work it in at moment where I don't want to clip a dot but telekentic throw would be too long of a cast time. I get just above 1,850 without armour penetration using it like that with that spec.
Thats probably why im not parsing as high, didnt know you were suppsoe to work a project in. Will have to try, I hate the force issues with full balance.