Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ImmortalSelene
12.07.2012 , 07:27 PM | #1071
Quote: Originally Posted by KingNuada View Post
Had to call to get resolution. Confirmed. they do flag for too many purchases. I will stick to 5500 coins per month.
That is laaaame. You given us too much money, we're cutting you off. ROFL How about giving people a throne or 2 mill in credits.

ImmortalSelene
12.07.2012 , 07:29 PM | #1072
Quote: Originally Posted by vynaera View Post
been on hold for 2 hours now .... lol is that normal????
Let's just say that you have enough time to watch all six of the Star Wars films while on hold.

Stansman
12.07.2012 , 11:48 PM | #1073
Its seems like a lot of people who are lucky enough to still be able to buy coins dont actually end up getting them...and then we are expected to wait hours in a phone cue to fix either problem..wheres the "Customer Service" in that?

Zeebog
12.08.2012 , 12:41 AM | #1074
Okay, thought I'd share this. I did call. I did wait. After a while I spoke with a maddeningly inefficient guy in India. After a loooong process of getting ALL my info, he told me that all I needed to do was not try to buy coins for two days. I attempted to inform him again, that it had in fact been more than a week since I tried last. He then asked for more info and told me that bio ware was saying the problem would be fixed in two days. Not buying it, and wanting to throw a wrench into his first class procedure with third world sensibilities, I asked him if he played the game. After some hemming and hawing he said he did. To which I replied "Oh yeah? What's a light saber?" After that I heard him ask his supervisor something in panicked Hindi, and then the line went dead. LOL

Tooley
12.08.2012 , 12:56 AM | #1075
Quote: Originally Posted by DiStudios View Post
Hi,

For the last 30 minutes, every time i attempt to complete a cartel coin transaction I get the following message:

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Any idea what is causing this or when it will be resolved?
I have the same problem, and have done som testing, I had no problem changing my subscribtion, so the problem are not with the transaction as customer service suggested. I found that when the game servers are down for maintenance I could succesfully buy cartel coins. So in the link between our accounts and the game servers there are some bug that cause the problem.
So it is important that we get BioWare to fix it.
Even from the start it is a very fine game we are playing. And when the cartel market was introduced it became even better. I find that the loss of the cartel coins reduce the gaming experience. So this would be an important fix.

DarkSaberMaster
12.08.2012 , 02:08 AM | #1076
This is outstanding customer service. Glad to see that EAware is handling this issue with the utmost expediency. I love that for the past week and a half I wasn't able to purchase coins, and still am unable to do so. Even after I called CS. Just freaking wonderful, outstanding customer service. Bravo, EAware. You truly live up to your name and reputation.
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow) Daege: (AP Powertech)
The Harbinger Thanks for killing Engineer Snipers, Devs
The Jawa's Order
Referral link for free stuff

qKii
12.08.2012 , 02:48 AM | #1077
Like you Bioware i just dont give a f**k anymore.
I wanted to spend my money on your game and I honestly thought you were working towards fixing this. But after 3 unanswered in-game tickets and 6 lousy non-relevant answers in this over 1000 posts long thread i simply dont anymore.

firestarter
12.08.2012 , 02:54 AM | #1078
Still not fixed so here goes:

BW again my daily reminder and I will do so till you acknowledge and give an official statement about this or my sub runs out due to not being able to nenew it due to YOUR website failure.

Open up a thread where people can post who got this problem.
I bought 5 x 35Euro boxes the 1st day it was available and if YOU want more of MY money then you better do something about it cause I will not call you. This is not how things work.
If you are to lazy or arrogant to even talk to us I will gladly take my money somewhere else but I will not beg and go through this mess by calling and waiting hours and hours only to get this solved.
Tribbles- Gunnery Commando

The Red Eclipse

ckoneful
12.08.2012 , 03:42 AM | #1079
I had this same issue back in August, caused me to quit until last month. The site would not accept my card, or paypal. I have no idea what caused it but I recommend going out to Gamestop and buying your points/coins from there, IIRC Gamestop is the only place that sells EA cards. Also, buy time cards for game time.

Sucks having to do such things because of a broken site but it's worth it IMO, and it's what I do now.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
60 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 48 Sorceror
53 Guardian 50 Gunslinger 53 Vanguard 55 Shadow
100% of Class Stories completed

Stansman
12.08.2012 , 04:02 AM | #1080
I just got off the phone with them and only had to wait about 70 minutes, the guy I talked to was very helpful and understanding, he added my two cards into the system successfully but couldnt buy any coins for me. It looks like my subscription will be safe but the Cartel Coin problem had him stumped. He suggested waiting 24 hours or more and trying again, to me this further confirms its a problem deep in their system.
Knowing that its a frustrating issue he gave me 7 free days subscription and 500 free Cartel Coins as compensation.
So although much of their CS comes in for a lot of justifiable flak on these forums (from myself included) I have to semi quote Luke Skywalker by saying "theres still some good in them.."