Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

icecreampants
12.08.2012 , 12:23 AM | #241
Guess I can do it then. She said standing up looking over to Mean.Oh and Scruffy be careful that Jedi might be a problem that won't go away. she said walking towards the door.

Chrigel looked over the screen before going towards his quarters. He turned lifting his arm up. let me know what you find I'm beat. Don't break my stuff while I'm asleep. He snarled the last part as he opened the door and walked in shutting it behind him.

MdLogan
12.08.2012 , 12:54 AM | #242
Corruck laughed to himself as he listened to Chrigel's last comment. Nobody trusts the bottom scum, even when they have done so much for yah. He said to himself. He looked at the screen, seeing that it was only a tenth or so done, he walked over to a couch and laid down for a time. After a couple minutes he found he couldn't sleep so he looked over all the little items on the table and around the room. Interesting, I think all this would be worth quite a lot in the black market. Might not be wise to take any though... He fingered one of the objects before placing it back and turning away. He awaited the computer to finish.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.08.2012 , 01:36 AM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Guess I can do it then. She said standing up looking over to Mean.Oh and Scruffy be careful that Jedi might be a problem that won't go away. she said walking towards the door.

Chrigel looked over the screen before going towards his quarters. He turned lifting his arm up. let me know what you find I'm beat. Don't break my stuff while I'm asleep. He snarled the last part as he opened the door and walked in shutting it behind him.
"Jedi?"

"I will tell you later. Do try not to blab about even being here tonight. I would hate to have to kill you because you got capured and intergated" he said sarcasticly

Bird_of_Thunder
12.08.2012 , 09:56 PM | #244
Kaddo strolled to the spaceport. A job he just picked up described a cargo pickup that was illegal on terms of the Republic. He took the job for credits, but he had an instinctive feeling about it, like it was supposed to be that he took the job
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
12.08.2012 , 11:02 PM | #245
Ariana smiled as she walked out. Don't worry I'll keep quiet. Have fun you two. She walked out the door and headed towards the taxi hub hoping things would all go well on this new assignment.

Chrigel laid restless in his quarters he was going to find out what was happening with that Zabrak if it killed him. He then sensed an unfamiliar person on or near his ship... Who ever it was they were strong in the force. He stood up walking out of his room sniffing the air. You seen anyone come aboard?

MdLogan
12.08.2012 , 11:50 PM | #246
No nobody that I saw. You feel something? He asked fully alert he pulled his small blaster from its holster. He looked around quickly as if someone might jump from any corner.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.09.2012 , 12:09 AM | #247
Its a force user ... They are somewhere around here I can almost taste them. He said snarling a bit. as he continued to sniff the air.

MdLogan
12.09.2012 , 01:10 AM | #248
Between that nose and the Force can you tell where they are? He asked with a hint of sarcasm. He was himself beginning to try and feel out with the Force, however as he had not trained or used the Force in years, he failed miserably.

icecreampants
12.09.2012 , 01:32 AM | #249
Chrigel ignored Corruck searching for his so called intruder. He walked to the bridge to see a young twi-lek sitting in his chair. Her skin was a deep blue color and her eyes a bright yellow. She turned around sensing him approaching. You must be. Chrigel... The council told me that you were one of the few shadows without a padawan under them... They suggested I find you see if you would mind being my master.They said we could offer a mutual benefit to each other... So I sneaked on board here past that dimwit back there and was waiting on you to find me. Took you long enough though geez.. she spoke with a generally respectful tone for the most part until the end coating her words with a heavy note of sarcasm. Chrigel stood motionless trying to think through the situation at hand. You... want me to what? Really? This is an absurd idea. Absolutely absurd! he said in disbelief staring at the Twi-lek for a moment his mind spinning.

MdLogan
12.09.2012 , 01:39 AM | #250
Corruck walked in cautiously soon after Chrigel. Upon seeing the twi'lek his first thought was one akin to delight. Great, a stow away. He thought. At closer inspection his face darkened a little. Oh, not a stow away, a jedi. He thought to himself, almost saying it. He stayed at the door. Even upon hearing the insult, he kept a emotionless face up.