Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 on Tuesday.

RedEnsign
12.07.2012 , 08:59 PM | #41
You guys haven't seen patch bugs until you get one that prevents your PC from booting up ala EVE a few years ago. That said, the intern they have working on UO and it's 15 year old mess of code is doing a better job of fixing bugs in their latest patch than this team. Sounds like it's time for a promotion. Oh well, to qoute the USAF, BW will either "Live in fame or go down in flame". My money's on flame and emergency downtime Wed morning....again.
At first I couldn't believe the company I work for sold EA the rights to make Star Wars games. Then I realized we get paid anyways when EA fails so all is good.

GalacticKegger
12.08.2012 , 12:35 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Nichos_Ketra View Post
Actually, they're not. I've seen other games get pulled down for emergency fixes before. What do you owe me?
With a name like GalacticKegger? Barrel's full and the tap's a runnin' so grab your tankard and fill up!
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

ConradLionhart
12.08.2012 , 12:45 AM | #43
Wasn't 1.5 when F2P just hit? How did they get this out so fast?
Level 50 Jedi Guardian

Expanded Companion System
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...6&postcount=28

GalacticKegger
12.08.2012 , 01:13 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by ConradLionhart View Post
Wasn't 1.5 when F2P just hit? How did they get this out so fast?
The griefers will be out in droves to bury you. I got your 6.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Rafaman
12.08.2012 , 02:44 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by DAMossimo View Post
I think the timing is spot on - it gives them enough time to iron out any new game-breaking bugs that could get introduced before they leave for the holiday.

It's a small content patch but there is something in it for everyone to enjoy.
Yup. I'm going to have a couple of weeks off... so good timing to iron out the major kinks so I can have a good holiday.