Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Player" feedback from your facebook page bioware.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"Player" feedback from your facebook page bioware.

Lord_Karsk
12.07.2012 , 11:39 PM | #1
Because bioware never answear people who need help on facebook who cant get help ingame CS etc, i thought it would be a good idee to post some of those comments here so you guys understand how small customer support staff really is.

This is just a tiny tiny % of all the complaints from people not getting help

Quote:
Tim Roy
Re-subbed and its showing my account as F2P still in-game. Phone system flooded and others on forums for other billing problems. Wish I'd checked forums first to know to avoid you guys.
Quote:
Howard Larinan
SOMEONE FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT RESPOND TO MY E-MAIL... SHEESH!
Quote:
August Cain
I have tried to contact the CS every way possible. I have called, emailed and gone over the forums, also used the help service. I can not validate my email. I keep getting errors, I'd love to subscribe, but I can not because my email will not validate. Anyone have any ideas? My Origin and SW:TOR accounts are tied together. I want to move from F2P to subscriber.
Quote:
Ragnar Reinstein
Your customer service blows! No wonder this game tanked!
Quote:
Íkaro Mattos
hello, I got to level 15 and a message appeared saying that I have to validate my email, however, when I go into "personal info" and insert the any email that is always appears a pensagem saying the following: "An error has occurred. Your email address Could not be validated.
Please check the URL and try again. "Do not know how to precede it!
Quote:
Sam Hayden
You have just lost a subscriber. You will not receive another cent from me. 2 1/2 hours cumulative wait time on hold. Ticket #7288198
Quote:
Jayme Falsone
Ticket #7199225

Wow, it has been 72 hours since I sent this ticket and I have not received a response and still need help. What is the normal turnaround time? I am stuck on the mission: Payment in Full/Protect Vonddado. It won't let me enter the docking bay (the docking bay lock won't unlock the bay doors) and it won't let me reset the mission.
Quote:
Patrik Calmernäs
Why isnt it possible to reset my password for my account?
Quote:
Harvey Dudbridge
Im trying to buy my first subscription but it wont let me, it shows a message saying "We're sorry, there are no payment options available for the offer you selected. Please select another offer or try again later." I also tried buying the Digital Upgrade Pack but it said the same. Can anyone help me?
Quote:
Florin Flyer
I am very disapointed by the tech suport i accidentaly locked my account by answering wrong to a security question and i made about 5 tickets , on 3 i got a reply if i want to reset my password and on 2 tickets i didn't even get an answer and i want to play the game . account name is nightprowl.
Quote:
Naqaie Adzhar
I CANT ACTIVATING EMAIL GIVEN BY THE GAME !
Quote:
Aprion Fishy
When will you guys fix the Payment issues with the subscriptions and caretel market?
Quote:
Michael Van Welie
hey guys, been trying to validate a mates email most of the afternoon... every time we end up with an error:

An error has occurred.

Your email address could not be validated.

Darth_Urtani
12.08.2012 , 12:03 AM | #2
Every update EAWare makes on their FB, 80% of the comments are negative.
CE VIP