Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any large maps for the Warzones exist?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Any large maps for the Warzones exist?

spider_child
12.04.2012 , 04:36 AM | #1
Title says it all. Can only seem to find a large, clean map for Voidstar. Small clutter filled crap for everything else. Civil War has a large map but only due to the excess from the ships.

Evolixe
12.04.2012 , 04:39 AM | #2
Where is the problem?

spider_child
12.06.2012 , 07:15 PM | #3
I guess I have higher standards than you? I'll take it from the silence that they don't exist.

Capt_Beers
12.07.2012 , 11:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by spider_child View Post
I guess I have higher standards than you? I'll take it from the silence that they don't exist.
Liking big maps doesn't mean you have higher standards it means you like bigger maps.

I think the maps are a pretty good area to team size ratio. If they were any bigger it would be difficult to cover them with the amount of players on each team.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

RyanReagan
12.07.2012 , 11:58 AM | #5
There's a reason for this.
Larger maps tend to give advantage to teams with lots of speedy classes. (SI with force speed and SW with predation and leaps).

BH have no speed boost and IA has just the one small boost for concealment operative.

Novarre is probably the most balanced map.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

spider_child
12.07.2012 , 10:58 PM | #6
Apparently I was misunderstood. Looking for maps of the Warzones, not larger Warzones.