Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 on Tuesday

Stanimir
12.07.2012 , 06:30 PM | #11
Now I will be in white armor instead of green while getting chain CC'd and roled by premades. Huzzah!

Technohic
12.07.2012 , 10:35 PM | #12
I am doing my damnedest to get the comms up. Shouldnt be a problem for regs but RWZ comms probably won't make it.

Zoiks
12.07.2012 , 10:38 PM | #13
Hm, looking at the pts patch notes and no balance changes at all, huh? Not sure what the deal is with that. Nor any mention of fixes for some of the current bugs still in the game. Not even undoing the change to resolve to make cc less derpaderp like it was before.

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually really looking forward to the new heroic space missions, the new wz, and the "reset button" on pvp gear so even new players will be able to be competitve at the start.

But....sheesh.

johnyangelo
12.07.2012 , 10:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoiks View Post
Hm, looking at the pts patch notes and no balance changes at all, huh? Not sure what the deal is with that. Nor any mention of fixes for some of the current bugs still in the game. Not even undoing the change to resolve to make cc less derpaderp like it was before.

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually really looking forward to the new heroic space missions, the new wz, and the "reset button" on pvp gear so even new players will be able to be competitve at the start.

But....sheesh.
There still might be even big balance changes. Because several times there were such changes between PTS and live servers but you wont see them before they'll hit live servers.

And on 30th Nov devs were talking about class balance updates in next major patch, and since it's not 1.5.3 but 1.6. i guess that should be it.

Zoiks
12.07.2012 , 11:14 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by johnyangelo View Post
There still might be even big balance changes. Because several times there were such changes between PTS and live servers but you wont see them before they'll hit live servers.

And on 30th Nov devs were talking about class balance updates in next major patch, and since it's not 1.5.3 but 1.6. i guess that should be it.
I hope you're right, it would be a shame to waste a good opportunity like this for attracting new pvp gamers, as well as maintaining old ones, because of the mess it's in right now.

TonyDragonflame
12.08.2012 , 03:31 AM | #16
I'm sure, what in 1.6 patch operatives will be nerfed

MidichIorian
12.08.2012 , 05:31 AM | #17
I've had an insanely busy 2-3 weeks so I won't be able to make it. Might come close on one char but far from the rwz cap on my "other main".

Zlotvor
12.08.2012 , 08:52 AM | #18
I dont know why put a new WZ when there are more important things you need to fix in pvp.

Royox
12.08.2012 , 09:10 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by johnyangelo View Post
Already did on 3 chars.
Quote: Originally Posted by steaktrooper View Post
.................................................. ................................................

Now the reason for making a new alt is over

Ok..I don't understand these answers...Captain Obvious please come and tell me!