Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere
11.27.2012 , 11:55 AM | #51
Added Kreia to Character threads.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Aurbere
11.30.2012 , 06:44 PM | #52
Added The Great Hyperspace War to the Events category
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

MasterMe
11.30.2012 , 07:51 PM | #53
Hey Aurbere: I'm thinking of doing a thread discussing Revan's fall. It would look into whether or not Revan fell due to the Mandalorian War, Malachor V, or Vitiate messing with his mind. Before SWTOR came out, the answer to Revan's fall was obvious. But now there's a bit of unknown here. Do you mind if I make it a "In Depth Look At" thread on this subject?

Aurbere
11.30.2012 , 08:02 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Hey Aurbere: I'm thinking of doing a thread discussing Revan's fall. It would look into whether or not Revan fell due to the Mandalorian War, Malachor V, or Vitiate messing with his mind. Before SWTOR came out, the answer to Revan's fall was obvious. But now there's a bit of unknown here. Do you mind if I make it a "In Depth Look At" thread on this subject?
Well, Revan's fall is a culmination of the several things. The Mandalorian Wars started it, Malachor kicked him to the edge of the proverbial cliff, and Vitiate drove him over the edge.

You can if you want to.

Beniboybling
12.01.2012 , 05:21 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
This would be interesting. You could look at all the factors, and decide which was the most responsible. Like a true historian!

Aurbere
12.03.2012 , 10:38 PM | #56
Added Plo Koon to Character threads.

hyperdragon
12.03.2012 , 10:47 PM | #57
Should perhaps go through the various events that happened before the formation of the Republic and the Jedi Order. For example: The Inifinite Empire, Xim the Despot (and his war with the hutts). Or maybe go for something like the Legions of Lettow, or perhaps Constipex's Crusades? I thought those events/orginizations were rather interesting but can't find much information on any of them (especially Constipex).

Aurbere
12.03.2012 , 10:49 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by hyperdragon View Post
Should perhaps go through the various events that happened before the formation of the Republic and the Jedi Order. For example: The Inifinite Empire, Xim the Despot (and his war with the hutts). Or maybe go for something like the Legions of Lettow, or perhaps Constipex's Crusades? I thought those events/orginizations were rather interesting but can't find much information on any of them (especially Constipex).
I'll probably go through Galactic History eventually, but right now I'm focused on the war between the Jedi and the Sith. I'm also going to start working on Force cults soon. I'll make sure to investigate your suggestions, though.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Aurbere
12.07.2012 , 09:07 PM | #59
Added The Shadow of Freedon Nadd to Events Threads.

steaktrooper
12.08.2012 , 09:13 PM | #60
Yeah could you please do something about the Infinite Empire and the Rakata? I find them fascinating personally.
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger