Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Aliens> LF PVE Tank

Snarffles
12.05.2012 , 12:39 AM | #1
No that is not a mistype.

Aliens has expanded its horizons, we are no longer a PVP only guild. However, we seem to be short PVE tanks.

We are looking for a Juggernaut or Assasin tank, mainly for our OPS group. However, you are always more than welcome to PVP with us as well. We prefer you to be geared for whatever may arise. One of our tanks throws up a little in everytime PVE comes up and some of us are just not that interested. WE NEED YOU to bring the tankage, the threat control from aggro whores and possibly some pie for me as a bribe on continuing Aliens PVE.

I am not looking to gear up someone, nor to have to explain everything over and over again. We can do that with upcoming 50 tanks. I would prefer to recruit in just one or two bad *** tanks that can PVE and PVP. And that can show up on our set OPS nights.

Ops are currently set for Tuesdays and Thursdays with a 7pm server start time for 2-3 hours. Ventrilo is required for any ops or ranked groups.

If interested please apply on the website www.aliens.swtorhost.com

You can also contact our PVE officer Dogg for a trial or whatever he feels is necessary.

Or you can contact myself although I really know nothing of PVE, but willing to see if you might fit in with these <Aliens>.
Nycci

And my many abused toons

dannystarr
12.07.2012 , 08:49 PM | #2
Hmmm you need a tank and we need a healer...
Maybe we can work something out?
Sonicfury - Sonicheals - Sonicflame - Sonicslash - Sonicsurge - Sonicfurry
Sonic'boom - Sonicsmash - Sonicstrike - Sonicburst
The NomNomNom Legacy
Twitch Stream