Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MVP choices

mulzii
12.04.2012 , 07:40 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
I good rule of thumb is to vote for healers. They keep you alive.

Also...they really need to make votes mean more than they do. Like...way more comms/valor or something.
If they make mvp votes mean more, they need to remote all names/classes from the voting screen. In most of the pug matches i'm in, its just a 'vote for my buddy' excercise. If not, idiotss will just abuse the system...

TrumpetNut
12.07.2012 , 09:52 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyBE View Post
The guy that was bored defending a node with no incoming enemies
The person who did the most objective based things
Tank with >50k protection
Healer with >200k healing
Highest DPS

That's how I vote
Good. Ppl should be like this except with healer right first unless they failed..

Veniras
12.07.2012 , 10:01 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
Also...they really need to make votes mean more than they do. Like...way more comms/valor or something.
No they shouldn't. No matter how good or awful they played, guildies tend to vote for guildies.

legolegion
12.07.2012 , 10:13 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
I either vote for someone I saw who put in 110% all the time in the match (even if unsuccessful.) Or, I go by objective points. I NEVER go by damage dealt, all that proves is they hit things.
+1

NoFishing
12.07.2012 , 11:59 AM | #45
I usually queue as a healer, so my votes in order of priority are:

1. The tank that guarded me will get my vote every time.
2. Anyone I notice with exceptional objective gameplay...scores, caps, or defusals, rescues, callouts, etc.
3. If I have the most healing, I usually vote for the next highest healer.
4. The person who solo guarded the node for the entire match.

I never really look at medals, damage, or kills.

If it was a blowout loss, I vote for "Exit Warzone".

NairoUnruhig
12.07.2012 , 04:07 PM | #46
I thought it was a general rule to vote down, that way everyone gets a fair share.

Hadyn
12.07.2012 , 05:48 PM | #47
I vote for the guy or gal that busted their behind in contributing - either an amazing healer, the guy who defused the bomb at the last second, the stealth who ninja'ed a key node - anyone who turned the game around.

If it's a bad group and we get clobbered, I vote for the LVP.
Hadyn Gabriel - Bounty Hunter
Haylea Gabriel - Blue Sniper

Stanimir
12.07.2012 , 06:28 PM | #48
Objective points are stupid. You can directly be involved in a huttball score and get no points. Everyone at a turret gets 2000 objective points, even if they stood there "attacking things." You can deliver a crucial CC to allow for a bomb plant, and get no points.

I vote for someone who did poorly/got in late and needs extra valor/comms. That's what I do.

Asvarduil
12.07.2012 , 07:02 PM | #49
Long story short: I MVP the person I felt played the best.

If some Vanguard was a master ball-runner in Huttball? He gets my vote. If a Scoundrel was perma-healing buddies (and possibly me)? Voted. If some Sentinel is always killing the most dangerous opponent? Voted.

Also, MVP votes are not useless; you gain extra Valor, Credits, XP, and Medals for each MVP you get. The game rewards good behavior.
Most epic PvP forum thread ever. | Tales of the Healer - Latest Episode! [08/30/2013]

Captain Kruhnch (Lv.39 Sawbones) - Shadowlands
Cuddlemuffin (Lv.16 Mercenary) - Shadowlands