Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4-man SM Kephess the Undying

Wanjagenrich
12.07.2012 , 01:00 PM | #1
Kephess the giant zombie doesn't live up to his name, not even when only facing a reduced raiding group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k1Kp...=youtube_gdata

Kewl to be a sentinel.
More stuff coming soon.

P.S.: Hey Vexo, getting too scared after hearing from your lawyers, Yui decided not to touch your intellectual property again and respecced to Watchman.
The Steadfast Legacy

~~~~Jedi Guardian Etzel Steadfast the Uncompromising, Guardian of Makeb~~~~
~~~Jedi Shadow Hagen Steadfast the Backstabber, The Chosen of Voss~~~

marshmallow
12.07.2012 , 01:24 PM | #2
You guys should try annihilator droid aka first boss in ev, on NiM. Of course it will be a lot easier in 63s than it was for us in 61s and 58s
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

CpnWiggler
12.07.2012 , 01:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Wanjagenrich View Post
Kephess the giant zombie doesn't live up to his name, not even when only facing a reduced raiding group.

Kewl to be a sentinel.
More stuff coming soon.

P.S.: Hey Vexo, getting too scared after hearing from your lawyers, Yui decided not to touch your intellectual property again and respecced to Watchman.
Where's my Terror wipes!

I demand to see more videos of me doing stupid in stupid.
"Every time it hit me I said ouch. After 5 ouches, I was dead."

Monoth
12.07.2012 , 04:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wanjagenrich View Post

Kewl to be a sentinel.
More stuff coming soon.

Enjoy it while you can, just a matter of time before Sentinels / Marauders get a nerf....
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

-Yui-
12.07.2012 , 06:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
Enjoy it while you can, just a matter of time before Sentinels / Marauders get a nerf....
We're both in Watchman spec, which has been nerfed 4 times : 0
Yuii

Aurojiin
12.07.2012 , 06:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
You guys should try annihilator droid aka first boss in ev, on NiM. Of course it will be a lot easier in 63s than it was for us in 61s and 58s
Why? We oneshot him in 61s, and there was nothing remotely challenging about it. These videos are at least interesting since the fights actually have mechanics to them.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Wanjagenrich
12.07.2012 , 09:41 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
Why? We oneshot him in 61s, and there was nothing remotely challenging about it. These videos are at least interesting since the fights actually have mechanics to them.
Nuuuu, you alerted the troll, take cover!

But thanks.
The Steadfast Legacy

~~~~Jedi Guardian Etzel Steadfast the Uncompromising, Guardian of Makeb~~~~
~~~Jedi Shadow Hagen Steadfast the Backstabber, The Chosen of Voss~~~

marshmallow
12.08.2012 , 12:13 AM | #8
Lol ok. Try doing it with a merc healer/commando healer and see how you fare, while you are in 61's/58's.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Aurojiin
12.08.2012 , 02:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Lol ok. Try doing it with a merc healer/commando healer and see how you fare, while you are in 61's/58's.
I don't follow. Is that supposed to be difficult?

It really says a lot that a group of people who posted some interesting and somewhat innovative videos of them undermanning an operation that actually has some mechanic checks and all you want is a DPS epeen pissing contest on a tank and spank enrage timer boss. Pathetic.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

marshmallow
12.08.2012 , 11:20 AM | #10
I don't follow. Is that supposed to be difficult?

It really says a lot that a group of people who posted some interesting and somewhat innovative videos of them undermanning an operation that actually has some mechanic checks and all you want is a DPS epeen pissing contest on a tank and spank enrage timer boss. Pathetic.
Where is your video for 4 manning it? Oh right there are only 2, one from 1 month ago, and Ambients from 4 months ago. The enrage timer is fairly tight with only 4 people that were severely undergeared at the time.

Have fun undermanning your story mode operations.

BTW mechanics on tfb or ec for that matter are still very simple mechanics.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day