Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Other versions of lightsabers?

Jenemi
12.07.2012 , 06:42 PM | #1
Maybe it's just me, but I'd love to see singlebladed versions of doublebladed lightsabers--similarly, I have friends who'd like to see doublebladed versions of singlebladed lightsabers (and of course, a lot of people want offhands of various mainhand weapons and vice versa).

Is there any chance this could happen? For example, here are two edits I did of the Benevolent Venerable Exemplar’s Lightsaberstaff if there was possibly a singlebladed version of it.

Just there's so many nice designs and it'd be nice to be able to get a chance to use them as other classes.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
€ịịмąяїℓεαịị°♥ऄ██████████████████)

Nichos_Ketra
12.07.2012 , 08:31 PM | #2
It would also be interesting if there were single-bladed versions of double-bladed lightsabers that counted as single-bladed lightsabers, while retaining their original models. As in, only one blade would light up when used, much like what Darth Maul did when fighting Qui-Gon Jinn on Tatooine in Episode 1.

Vitas
12.07.2012 , 10:27 PM | #3
More variations of lightsabers would be great to see implemented. Lightwhips, Shotos, Lightsaber pikes, Tonfas and for fun the old classic Protosaber, a predecessor to the Lightsaber.
If you'd like to see more Explorable Worlds in Star Wars: The Old Republic,
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

Aital
12.07.2012 , 11:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nichos_Ketra View Post
It would also be interesting if there were single-bladed versions of double-bladed lightsabers that counted as single-bladed lightsabers, while retaining their original models. As in, only one blade would light up when used, much like what Darth Maul did when fighting Qui-Gon Jinn on Tatooine in Episode 1.
They should just let you turn one off and retain the two handed damage or something. Just make a mode switch button. It could be purely visual unless they ever decide to add more complex stats in the game.

What about a double bladed version of the diamond hilt is is?

Diamond hilt?!
hilt pic 2
hilt pic 3

Are those visible to people besides me?

Jenemi
12.08.2012 , 07:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Nichos_Ketra View Post
I think that would work well too

But yeah, essentially just more would be nice. And I mean, the resources are there--so it'd just be some modifications @-@
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
€ịịмąяїℓεαịị°♥ऄ██████████████████)