Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Video] Noob Merc

Nightkin
12.06.2012 , 04:09 PM | #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_kDqlZIndI&feature=plcp

Hope it can bring atleast a smile to someone

_biddan_
12.06.2012 , 04:26 PM | #2
that video inspired me to level my mando to 50,what tips do you have (except "be patient",that's obvious) for any merc/mando out there?
(and man,the songs you used are awesome)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Nightkin
12.06.2012 , 05:03 PM | #3
Tips, well develop a fairly keen sense of situational awareness and use the geography to your advantage. You lack any real defensive cooldowns so you gotta make em count or your dead, dont get caught in the melee train so to speak. And dont do ranged duels with snipers :P

Dorados
12.07.2012 , 01:09 AM | #4
You were totaly ignored by the adverse team... you were lucky ^^
But i saw that you had a lot of difficulty to kill an unstuff sorcerer (15k pv, near 9min)... this vidéo confirm that BH need a big up ^^

Nightkin
12.07.2012 , 03:02 AM | #5
Quite true, my videos isnt meant to highlight me as a god but rather what you can achieve with a subpar class if you push it to the limits, and besides that its fun to edit and fiddle around with the music etc .

_biddan_
12.07.2012 , 03:51 AM | #6
i see that you play on my same server,maybe one day i'll be in your team. (or against you)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Nightkin
12.07.2012 , 06:22 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
i see that you play on my same server,maybe one day i'll be in your team. (or against you)
Looking forward to it

Krozis
12.07.2012 , 07:56 AM | #8
Wow.... how do you go through nearly a full match without being truly engaged by a warrior type? That's the tip I want!

On my server I would run out of cartel coins pretty quick to pay off all the lolsmash and derpyassassins. This video represents an unattainable dream for me: being invisible to the enemy team.

The reason I never post vids or screenshots like this is I actually believe it hurts our cause because people at BW look at videos like this and say, "See! The class is fine! In fact it's awesome!!! Now let's get to work helping smash spec out some more!"
̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\= Formerly from a big guild that is now hundreds of tiny guilds. =/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿
Krozis \ Vintego \ Vint

_biddan_
12.07.2012 , 09:09 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Krozis View Post
Wow.... how do you go through nearly a full match without being truly engaged by a warrior type? That's the tip I want!

On my server I would run out of cartel coins pretty quick to pay off all the lolsmash and derpyassassins. This video represents an unattainable dream for me: being invisible to the enemy team.

The reason I never post vids or screenshots like this is I actually believe it hurts our cause because people at BW look at videos like this and say, "See! The class is fine! In fact it's awesome!!! Now let's get to work helping smash spec out some more!"
let's all play rage mara and record videos then.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Nightkin
12.07.2012 , 12:06 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Krozis View Post

Maybes its called avoiding problem before problem finds me. I know we have it extremely difficult against any other class 1vs1 so i tend to avoid it at all costs. In pretty much every fight you can see me move so im not the prime target. Thats not good tactics really but its what im forced to do since i cant really handle 1vs1 myself, so i let someone else take the pain and shoot them in the back. Not very heroic but its where our class balance forces us to be right now