Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I am a dps Elite Warlord... My stream.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I am a dps Elite Warlord... My stream.

TheRealLuxford's Avatar


TheRealLuxford
12.05.2012 , 04:34 PM | #1
http://www.twitch.tv/luxfordswtor

I am one of the best sorcs i know of. Highest DPS for a sorc on my server. come check it out and learn how to play.

veyl's Avatar


veyl
12.06.2012 , 11:19 AM | #2
Was this supposed to be really impressive? Because it's not. The fact that you are CLICKING extricate kills all credibility of you teaching anyone how to play.

_biddan_'s Avatar


_biddan_
12.06.2012 , 04:17 PM | #3
you could be much more helpful as a healer actually.
not saying that you are not good at it,just saying that a healer sorc is 100 times for useful than a dps sorc.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

TheRealLuxford's Avatar


TheRealLuxford
12.06.2012 , 06:28 PM | #4
Mad cause I'm better than u?
Clicking extraction makes me lose credibility? Ok if I don't have credibility then what do you have since I guarantee I put more dps up then u, out heal u and will eat your lunch one on one.
U lost all credibility because u have a jugg. Pos no skill smasher.

The healing comment. I think you are correct but heals bores me

veyl's Avatar


veyl
12.07.2012 , 11:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealLuxford View Post
Mad cause I'm better than u?
Clicking extraction makes me lose credibility? Ok if I don't have credibility then what do you have since I guarantee I put more dps up then u, out heal u and will eat your lunch one on one.
U lost all credibility because u have a jugg. Pos no skill smasher.

The healing comment. I think you are correct but heals bores me
There's nothing to be mad about because you're not as good as you think you are. I watched a solid half hour of your recorded stream and there was -nothing- impresive about it.

You clicking an ability while doing nothing else (and this is throughout the video BTW) makes you look bad. Although I appreciate the smack talk, you should point your anger at me instead of the guy above. (I don't have a jugg and my High Level PVP'er valor 85 (I hit 65 before they changed the amount of valor you got per WZ) is a sorc that isn't spec'd FoTM. ) I'm pretty sure I know a really good sorc when I see one and you are just not on that level.

Please continue to trash talk on the forums though, it is amusing to say the least.

wwkingms's Avatar


wwkingms
12.07.2012 , 12:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by veyl View Post
There's nothing to be mad about because you're not as good as you think you are. I watched a solid half hour of your recorded stream and there was -nothing- impresive about it.

You clicking an ability while doing nothing else (and this is throughout the video BTW) makes you look bad. Although I appreciate the smack talk, you should point your anger at me instead of the guy above. (I don't have a jugg and my High Level PVP'er valor 85 (I hit 65 before they changed the amount of valor you got per WZ) is a sorc that isn't spec'd FoTM. ) I'm pretty sure I know a really good sorc when I see one and you are just not on that level.

Please continue to trash talk on the forums though, it is amusing to say the least.
ive played with and against lux.. i can assure u he's a tough opponent and that he likes to lone wolf it alot

lets remember that a sorc.. especially a sorc by themselves in swotr's current balance state is a very hard situation..

and if ur not healing as a sorc the best thing u can do (and what i do personally) is run around throwin bubbles and dps'ing from a range
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Fireswraith's Avatar


Fireswraith
12.07.2012 , 03:09 PM | #7
I would say not bad, pretty good, but your ego seems to over shadow everything. One thing I have no respect for is people self proclaiming themselves as the best (or one of, guilds also). How you play is of no concern to me.

Also as to your highest dps for a sorc on your server comment, I won't argue against it since I don't know. However, this is nothing special to brag about. Tab target casting Affliction and using Death Field/Force Storm repeatedly obviously is going to sky rocket you to the tob of the damage list (because let's face it damage list is the only thing that matters even if you don't kill a lot of people right?). In the end it's because of things like this that is part of the problem, not the solution, for Sorcs.

Anyways, nice vids.

TheRealLuxford's Avatar


TheRealLuxford
12.07.2012 , 10:25 PM | #8
Me putting up vids then getting comments of how bad they are by people who wouldn't dare put up a vid of their play is funny to me.
As a sorc at this point if you are not dropping affliction on as many people as u can u aren't playing the class to its full potential. Do I wish I didn't have to do that yes, but that's the game right now.
My server doesn't have many good dps sorcs. We have a handful I would say Nihil being one of them. Not bragging are anything just stating facts. Interested to see any other sage sorcs vids that will put me in my place. I'm still waiting for one.
Anyways sorcs do need some love in pvp and I do contribute to those threads but I'm not going to keep qqing about it like most ****** sorc sages.
Www.twitch.tv/luxfordsWtor
New vids

veyl's Avatar


veyl
12.08.2012 , 12:30 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealLuxford View Post
Me putting up vids then getting comments of how bad they are by people who wouldn't dare put up a vid of their play is funny to me.
As a sorc at this point if you are not dropping affliction on as many people as u can u aren't playing the class to its full potential. Do I wish I didn't have to do that yes, but that's the game right now.
My server doesn't have many good dps sorcs. We have a handful I would say Nihil being one of them. Not bragging are anything just stating facts. Interested to see any other sage sorcs vids that will put me in my place. I'm still waiting for one.
Anyways sorcs do need some love in pvp and I do contribute to those threads but I'm not going to keep qqing about it like most ****** sorc sages.
Www.twitch.tv/luxfordsWtor
New vids
Crappy Quality Vid Full madness, right before 1.4 bubble stupidity occurred. Each of the main fights after the intros are 2v1s.

Also, I saw that you posted in the Sage forum too and the few that said something negative were greeted with LOL ILL PWN U NUB speak from you. Your ego should come down to reality and the people who play this class might start to respect you. (Though this is the internet, chances of that are slim.)

Fireswraith's Avatar


Fireswraith
12.08.2012 , 07:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealLuxford View Post
Me putting up vids then getting comments of how bad they are by people who wouldn't dare put up a vid of their play is funny to me.
As a sorc at this point if you are not dropping affliction on as many people as u can u aren't playing the class to its full potential. Do I wish I didn't have to do that yes, but that's the game right now.
My server doesn't have many good dps sorcs. We have a handful I would say Nihil being one of them. Not bragging are anything just stating facts. Interested to see any other sage sorcs vids that will put me in my place. I'm still waiting for one.
Anyways sorcs do need some love in pvp and I do contribute to those threads but I'm not going to keep qqing about it like most ****** sorc sages.
Www.twitch.tv/luxfordsWtor
New vids
Nothing wrong with your videos man, they're fine, quality wise maybe fraps would be better but then you couldn't stream it live and I don't know what the cost of doing any of that stuff is. I never got into the recording my plays and posting them so I don't do it. And your play style, well, it's fine I guess. Just know that if everyone did it BioWare sees this and is saying wow these guys are putting out so much damage, they don't need a damage boost everyone else does!

My personal opinion was just that the only thing wrong was your presentation, per se. I'm the highest and best I'm the greatest etc etc you get the picture.