Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[VIDEO] Guardian Vigilance PvP Ep1: Unremitting leaps

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[VIDEO] Guardian Vigilance PvP Ep1: Unremitting leaps

NoTomorrow
12.07.2012 , 06:30 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
Yeahhhh..... I figured it was better to play nice with others
FYI, i do go the jym And i would really not risk turning my back at my enemy
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Belly
12.07.2012 , 06:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
I hit 50 a couple of days ago, my gear is 2 pc bm, bm weapon and rest of my armor has pve armorings (tionese/Col grade) with random bm mods and enchantments from my old marauder gear all augmented and the rest is recruit(ears/implants/relics/belt/bracers/offhand)

I cannot wait to get him geared up! having so much fun with the spec as is ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93vrN...ature=youtu.be
There really is nothing like watching the bad guys burn all their ccs the instant you leap to them because they are afraid of Force Sweep!
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

darthnish
12.07.2012 , 12:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by belly View Post
there really is nothing like watching the bad guys burn all their ccs the instant you leap to them because they are afraid of force sweep!
haha i love that feel

SlimsPicken
12.07.2012 , 01:34 PM | #14
I love me some veng/vigilence. Imo its just way more fun than smash.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

random_kick
12.07.2012 , 01:57 PM | #15
Nice vid, but I'll keep my smash spec. :P

Although the thought has crossed my mind to go vig just to counter the sorc bubble pops.
Hibar - Focus Spec Guardian
<The Azure Blades>
Komad - Heal Spec Scoundrel

GhostHei
12.07.2012 , 02:10 PM | #16
Been playing vengeance for weeks and never really understood the bubble stun cries until I decided to legacy transfer to play a carnage Mara . All I can say is having unstoppable was worth the 1.2 mil I spent transferring gear back and forth

darthnish
12.07.2012 , 02:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostHei View Post
Been playing vengeance for weeks and never really understood the bubble stun cries until I decided to legacy transfer to play a carnage Mara . All I can say is having unstoppable was worth the 1.2 mil I spent transferring gear back and forth
lmfao, my mara has the full min max vindi set , if i had the moeny id transfer all his gear in a heartbeat xD

SlimsPicken
12.07.2012 , 03:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
lmfao, my mara has the full min max vindi set , if i had the moeny id transfer all his gear in a heartbeat xD
legacy gear :P

I might look lame in my sand people gear on every toon i have, but it sure does make min/maxxing easy. All my Willpower guys share a set, all my STR guys share a set, and all my AIM guys share a set, and working on my CUN set now.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Olympiq
12.07.2012 , 06:10 PM | #19
Thank for the video.

Looks like the issue with Unremitting's animation isn't affecting only my computer. This is what it used to look like:

http://youtu.be/PivMGoWKihQ?t=3m16s

Now it just looks like a faint, and HARD to see white glow on the character. No trail.

Sad, it used to look pretty neat.

xContex
12.07.2012 , 06:50 PM | #20
Great video. Kinda makes me want to go back to vigilance... but then I look at the skill tree and remember why I changed @ 1.4

WTB Buffing Vigilance
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy