Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked warzones

Henu
12.05.2012 , 06:57 PM | #11
Im always happy to fill in for a team for rated most nights (Pub or Imp) if your short of numbers just whisper Kript and ill log over.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

xAXRx
12.05.2012 , 07:47 PM | #12
I'm same as kript. will be happy to fill in for ranked teams if they need the number. .il be starting up a new thread for Ranked Pugs!!
Axr 50 vang - Smokingaces 50 scoun - Tanksalots 50 jugg - Sparkyaxr 50 sorc - Ujustgotspooned 33 marauder - xaxrx 26 shadow.
nothing special just another pvper!

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
12.05.2012 , 09:13 PM | #13
<3 Huttball

you could just ask us to let you get your medals before we win? *shrug*

Druce_Jnr
12.05.2012 , 09:29 PM | #14
You can count on me to be a fill-in if you're low on numbers for ranked. Don't mind playing either of my toons for you but eh, I prefer my sage...
Saint-xavier Sage Saintdruce Sentinel

AUSMatty
12.05.2012 , 11:54 PM | #15
Next time our guild ranks, our members will be in recruit and BM gear for gug groups and lesser geared guilds

Toughmudder - Commando Healer - Terra Australus

FoxFactor
12.06.2012 , 08:55 PM | #16
Its Really funny every time I refer to these forums, regarding any PvP. The initial start of the forum is a good idea. Then backed up with the statement "We want to bring PvP back" or "This is to keep PvP Alive"

But then you see some of the big PvP names on our server, bicker about like school kids... with playground taunts and what not.

Remember guys, you are the faces of PvP.
Every time I feel like playing PvP, I reminded of how you guys attack one another online. If you guys have a single goal (Make PvP big) why represent it with such a bad image? Why trash the name of PvP?

I started to Play PvP on my off nights (Non Raiding nights). yes, I do get the trash talk. but keep it in game. keep it out of the forums. This is the initial area for people to go, "Hey, lets check out the PvP Community".

IMHO... I really do not like what I see
| FoxFactor | SulFoxside | Foxicle |

Fearless|emosraeF

BennyKrak
12.06.2012 , 11:07 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by FoxFactor View Post
Yes, I do get the trash talk. but keep it in game. keep it out of the forums. This is the initial area for people to go, "Hey, lets check out the PvP Community".

IMHO... I really do not like what I see
He has a good point.

Why can't people be as laid-back as me and not take either losing a duel or a match so seriously or as an attack on their personal pride? Why can't people be as cool as I am?
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
12.07.2012 , 12:31 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by BennyKrak View Post
He has a good point.

Why can't people be as laid-back as me and not take either losing a duel or a match so seriously or as an attack on their personal pride? Why can't people be as cool as I am?
Because there are people who are good and there is people who think they're good despite what everyone else says about them. These people are ignorant and ruin the forums spewing their random garbage all over the place, polluting the community intelligence.

300ms handicap and I'm still slapping these idiots

BennyKrak
12.07.2012 , 02:23 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Namedsc View Post
BECAUSE YOU ARE A BISCUIT.
<3
I think we should be friends
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion

Namedsc
12.07.2012 , 02:33 AM | #20