Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
12.06.2012 , 11:01 PM | #2431
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Markos began letting loose a force storm upon the entire containment deck cackling. You will both die here today!

Ravna smiled as she she sat back down on the floor. Hoping Rafeesh was right.

Kregan pushed ahead fighting expertly against the enemy forces. Nerken was still on the loading ramp blasting away at several Imperial troopers.
Zero kept shooting the imperial forces "Which way to the power core?"

icecreampants
12.06.2012 , 11:10 PM | #2432
Should be down the corridor to the northeast of here. Down an elevator shaft. We should hurry though more troops are coming! He said blasting several holes in a charging sith.

Kregan deflected several blaster bolts away from Meanken as she began pushing towards the corridor.

meanken
12.06.2012 , 11:44 PM | #2433
Should be down the corridor to the northeast of here. Down an elevator shaft. We should hurry though more troops are coming! He said blasting several holes in a charging sith.

Kregan deflected several blaster bolts away from Meanken as she began pushing towards the corridor.
"Jedi, I am perfectly capable of handleing a few blaster bolts, you don't need to bother with them" mean said as he and zero made their way to the corridor

icecreampants
12.06.2012 , 11:46 PM | #2434
Says the arrogant one as he ignore people shooting at him! Kregan joked tossing another trooper out of her way as Nerken led them down the corridor.

MdLogan
12.07.2012 , 01:12 AM | #2435
Rafeesh protected the cell they were in with a force field. He decided to let Markos burn himself out, but then he figured that if he stayed put it would look obvious what he was trying to do. So he stood up and walked slowly toward Markos keeping two force fields up, one around Ravna and one around himself.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.07.2012 , 06:04 AM | #2436
Sabrina could hear the imperial soldier fighting, and dieing for the empire not far from her. She new the republic or revier through the door would be hit by land mine, rigged by the agent tibrus. This would allow them to assess their attack, who to strike and when.

icecreampants
12.07.2012 , 07:52 PM | #2437
The froce storm grew larger and larger fueled by Markos's rage. He was slowly going insane with his power.

Nerken led Kregan and the others down the corridor and to the elevator. Okay. Everyone once we reach the power supply we'll need to split up one person to each of the control consoles.

Evelyns ship landed in the hangar next to means ship she was going to stay put for now ensuring that everyone had a way off the station.

MdLogan
12.07.2012 , 07:54 PM | #2438
Rafeesh took advantage of the increasingly large storm. He began pushing all the lightning back to Markos, making it become a ball around him. Then the lightning would begin inflicting injury upon Markos. Rafeesh knew it was know or never, so he ran at Markos, calling one of the lightsabers to himself and preparing to finish off.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.07.2012 , 08:08 PM | #2439
The froce storm grew larger and larger fueled by Markos's rage. He was slowly going insane with his power.

Nerken led Kregan and the others down the corridor and to the elevator. Okay. Everyone once we reach the power supply we'll need to split up one person to each of the control consoles.

Evelyns ship landed in the hangar next to means ship she was going to stay put for now ensuring that everyone had a way off the station.
"Understood"

"So, we just going to stand here, or we going to get this over with?"

icecreampants
12.08.2012 , 12:18 AM | #2440
Maros writhed in pain still making the storm grow larger. If I die here then you will to! he said panting the fight taking its toll on him.

The elevator opened when Nerken hit a button beckoning the others inside. Come on. I got more killing to do. Kregan chuckled as she walked in leaning against the wall.

A sith warrior walked over to darth howl on the command deck whispering something into his ear before leaving
Darth Howl sat still enraged. What do you mean theres a fight in the containment block... I don't care! We have more pressing matters at hand! Keep those boarding parties away from the power source! Several sith left the room heading towards the power source.

Merena's ship landed and she got in preparing for Hadocks arrival she flew out flying close to the Jotunheims ship keeping bombers away from the bridge.