Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.05.2012 , 06:59 PM | #2421
I have a hard time seeing how the Revivers are able to work and keep such people. He said to himself. He turned back to Mal. Well they are working on it. I hope. However I won't cry if that man gets blasted.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
12.05.2012 , 07:14 PM | #2422
Well, if they don't make it out by the time the ship gets here then we can give them ten minutes to escape the station. I am not gonna wait any longer than that because that station is a huge threat to the republic, and the entire galaxy and I want it destroyed.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.05.2012 , 07:26 PM | #2423
I hope they get back sooner than that. Trust me. Graal tried sending a message to the Revivers, however he had no response. Odd no one responding. Most likely a bit to much work with the missiles. But it might not be. Hmm...
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.05.2012 , 09:12 PM | #2424
Do not worry about it. For now focus on the task at hand. Kregan said rushing towards the door saber staff in hand.

Nerken grabbed his gear and was close behind Kregan as they waited for the loading ramp to lower into a swarm of Imperial Marines.

Merena left the comms room running to the hangar pressing several buttons on her wrist to summon her ship to her position.

The Mandalorian ships continued to hammer the Imperial fleet clearing a path for the Republic fighters and landing craft.

Markos fwas knocked back by Rafeesh's punch. He quickly flipped over charging Rafeesh in pure rage.

meanken
12.05.2012 , 10:27 PM | #2425
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Do not worry about it. For now focus on the task at hand. Kregan said rushing towards the door saber staff in hand.

Nerken grabbed his gear and was close behind Kregan as they waited for the loading ramp to lower into a swarm of Imperial Marines.

Merena left the comms room running to the hangar pressing several buttons on her wrist to summon her ship to her position.

The Mandalorian ships continued to hammer the Imperial fleet clearing a path for the Republic fighters and landing craft.

Markos fwas knocked back by Rafeesh's punch. He quickly flipped over charging Rafeesh in pure rage.
the ramp opened, and zero started firing into the croud as mean leaped in and started cutting people down

MdLogan
12.05.2012 , 11:31 PM | #2426
Rafeesh put both of his hands out and gave a mighty force push. He was worn pretty badly, but not ready to give up. He walked toward Markos. Do you give in? I don't want to hurt you any further.

icecreampants
12.05.2012 , 11:41 PM | #2427
I will not stop until you fall over dead! He said as he was pushed backwards his body experiencing a bit of wear from the fight. You will not defeat me! Not after I have pushed to gain so much! You will die this day! He said letting loose a powerful force scream while stomping the ground letting out a shockwave throughout the room. Ravna was toppled over by the room shaking but still was making the effort to stand and fight.

Jotunheim was barking orders to his men as they began to fall back into formation with the other fleets. Keep clear of that main gun! All main batteries fire! Keep them out of sectors six-five and six- three!

Kregan rushed down the ramp into a squad of Marines letting loose a force wave knocking them al down as she spun through the air slicing several in two with high precision. These idiots can't even begin to hold a candle to a real challenge!

Nerken knelt down on the loading ramp opening fire on several men surrounding Meanken with his sniper rifle. Don't rush into this place blindly! It'll be crawling with traps and deterrents!

meanken
12.05.2012 , 11:58 PM | #2428
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
I will not stop until you fall over dead! He said as he was pushed backwards his body experiencing a bit of wear from the fight. You will not defeat me! Not after I have pushed to gain so much! You will die this day! He said letting loose a powerful force scream while stomping the ground letting out a shockwave throughout the room. Ravna was toppled over by the room shaking but still was making the effort to stand and fight.

Jotunheim was barking orders to his men as they began to fall back into formation with the other fleets. Keep clear of that main gun! All main batteries fire! Keep them out of sectors six-five and six- three!

Kregan rushed down the ramp into a squad of Marines letting loose a force wave knocking them al down as she spun through the air slicing several in two with high precision. These idiots can't even begin to hold a candle to a real challenge!

Nerken knelt down on the loading ramp opening fire on several men surrounding Meanken with his sniper rifle. Don't rush into this place blindly! It'll be crawling with traps and deterrents!
"Finaly, something we can agree on, jedi!" he turned to nerken "Well, that is why we draged your as* along."

MdLogan
12.06.2012 , 12:00 AM | #2429
Rafeesh was deafened by the scream and was shaken by the wave. He fell to one knee.Let go of your arrogant pride! He yelled, both to himself and to Markos. He picked himself up, pulled both of Markos' lightsabers and threw both of them away. He then realized that Ravna was trying to help, however vainly so. He ran back to her, he then kneeled down next to her and whispered in her ear. You need to rest, and trust. The light shall never fall to the darkness. I shall never leave you and I shall return for you, that is a promise.

icecreampants
12.06.2012 , 08:59 PM | #2430
Markos began letting loose a force storm upon the entire containment deck cackling. You will both die here today!

Ravna smiled as she she sat back down on the floor. Hoping Rafeesh was right.

Kregan pushed ahead fighting expertly against the enemy forces. Nerken was still on the loading ramp blasting away at several Imperial troopers.