Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Thanaton Strikes Back

Ulfrik_Wulfgar
12.06.2012 , 06:32 PM | #1
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, nonetheless, my question will not contain any spoilers. Who do I get vaccinated? The quest marker above the dude's head is greyed out. Do I need to be a certain level before I can undertake this mission?

KcirSirrah
12.06.2012 , 06:47 PM | #2
to even set foot on quesh you need to be lvl 33. you cannot go to the planet until you get vaccinated
Charcters lvl 50-55: Clectama (55 Oper.) Purpledeath (55 Merc.), Jystri (55 Sorc), Encumer (55 Com), Seventhhammer (55 Jug)

Ulfrik_Wulfgar
12.06.2012 , 07:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KcirSirrah View Post
to even set foot on quesh you need to be lvl 33. you cannot go to the planet until you get vaccinated
Ah, I'm only level 31. Thanks

okbeasley
12.08.2012 , 08:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulfrik_Wulfgar View Post
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, nonetheless, my question will not contain any spoilers. Who do I get vaccinated? The quest marker above the dude's head is greyed out. Do I need to be a certain level before I can undertake this mission?
This has happened to me Characters may only have 25 active quests at a time, once you hit 25 active quests - all quest marker will be greyed out. If this is the case, either complete your active quest or abandon some quest.