Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pic of Dude WAY up in the Rafters of Huttball ;)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pic of Dude WAY up in the Rafters of Huttball ;)

DroidDreamer
12.06.2012 , 02:13 AM | #1
We were enjoying a smash mouth game of Huttball when suddenly everyone lost track of the enemy ball carrier in the middle of a huge melee yet the enemy still had the ball. We finally spotted him way up in the upper rafters -- on a ledge above our right upper platform. I was able to get this screenshot:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...8170541F20.jpg

I exited the spawn and saw him fall from the upper left rafter (didn't even know there was space up there) and die in our end zone. Hilarious!

Apparently, he leaped and passed over the air teleporter mid-leap, but I only heard that second hand.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

af_raptura
12.06.2012 , 02:25 AM | #2
LOL. I would never have guessed that that was even possible. Good job with the screenie. I bet that guy could try and recreate that 1,000 times and not be able to reproduce it.
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.

DroidDreamer
12.06.2012 , 02:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by af_raptura View Post
LOL. I would never have guessed that that was even possible. Good job with the screenie. I bet that guy could try and recreate that 1,000 times and not be able to reproduce it.
I missed it. I was in the spawn while my guildies were calling out looking for him on voice. Then they said I was in the rafters.

I was /whispering with him after and we had a good laugh about it. He died and reset the ball so no harm, no foul, I guess. Wasn't intentional.
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin

thamightyboro
12.06.2012 , 02:30 AM | #4
Been a few oddities recently.

I scored form 20m away on Monday. Yeah odd shields up walking in only just crossed fire pit then suddenly lose the ball and "Frogdogs have scored" I have absolutely no idea what happened only thing I could think of was the sorc stood on the ledge trying the old skool kill trick of pulling opp up to safe zone. No idea if they changed that to give it as a goal as havent played in months and if it just failed to animate or such like.
"If someone had came up to me in the 80s and said we will
be playing games with 1000s of people at the same time.
My response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

DroidDreamer
12.06.2012 , 01:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by thamightyboro View Post
Been a few oddities recently.

I scored form 20m away on Monday. Yeah odd shields up walking in only just crossed fire pit then suddenly lose the ball and "Frogdogs have scored" I have absolutely no idea what happened only thing I could think of was the sorc stood on the ledge trying the old skool kill trick of pulling opp up to safe zone. No idea if they changed that to give it as a goal as havent played in months and if it just failed to animate or such like.
I've seen that bug too!