Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

versioning error- character unplayable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
versioning error- character unplayable

SlimsPicken
12.06.2012 , 01:12 PM | #1
I seem to have a versioning error making my character unplayable after receiving some black hole comms from a GM (Andy) on a ticket I submitted last week. They granted me the 5 comms, but seemingly broke my login/versioning as well in the process.

I did a group finder TF, received no BH comms, or HK part, and was awarded the BH comms through a GM (no part though...I guess they cant replace those...)

I am unable to get the ticket ID for the old ticket that was closed out as I am at work, and would like this issue to be looked into so I can log in my character again properly.

Character name: Pickens
lvl 50 jedi sage
server: harbinger

her login screen just shows a message saying character versinoing error- please contact customer service, and I cannot log her in game.

please make this character playable again ASAP, i need to get **** done on her.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Evensong
12.06.2012 , 04:08 PM | #2
I have the same problem. Did you submitted ticket in game? I was asked here by customer rep. to do that. I am still waiting for reply in game though. it also happened after I was granted request for unbounding item that I accidentally bound.
Still waiting for ticket resolve, but it's just a third day. It happened on 12/4/12 for me.
Submitted it as character issue... does not look like it has priority LOL.
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

SlimsPicken
12.06.2012 , 05:22 PM | #3
yep submitted in game ticket with all the pertinent info.

sounds like quite a few people are having this issue.

I just cant catch a break on this piece of **** character. Missing HK parts, login issues, BH comms not awarded properly, and now, cant even log the cigarrette in to the game.

If this ticket is anything like my last action item ticket, it will be a week worth of comms wasted when my motivation to resub is already waning.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

SlimsPicken
12.07.2012 , 10:34 AM | #4
And how come every other person thats created a thread about this *********** issue has gotten a GM response, yet mine sits like a turd no one wants to clean up?

Take away the 5 *********** black hole comms or whatever ****ed up my character, and lets get this problem solved. Id rather have my character back than the 5 BH comms you replaced. I have now missed out on triple or more the number of comms you granted, and my crafting character and main repub is in limbo.

Patentice may be a virtue, but its not one of mine.

I need a response here and In game to know this is being fixed. promptly.

SlimsPicken
12.10.2012 , 06:37 PM | #5
Boy this is way past annoying. Not so much as an acknowledgement...

I havent been able to log in the character since last weeks patch, and have now missed all my dailies, and weeklies for the week, and my crafting has been basically put on standby, I cant make profit, and I cant craft for alts.

So what I am saying, is a major part of what I play the game for is not available to me.

Is there any word on when this might be fixed, or perhaps even answered? Id like to think there will be some compensation involved here, since the issue arose when you were trying to fix a previous issue, so this is basically strike 2.

I must be a complete masochist to keep paying and playing this game, because with the latency spike issues its barely playable in the first place, and on top of that I now cant log into the characters I want to play.

Please, some response, any response would be nice.

The communication from support is laughably poor.