Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question For Colorful Alien Horned Ponies - Please Read

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Question For Colorful Alien Horned Ponies - Please Read

StoneWillJedi
12.06.2012 , 10:57 AM | #1
To All Colorful Alien Horned Ponies (aka Rainbow Space Unicorns),

Good morning/afternoon.

First off I am only using a modified version of your guild name for humor & no disrespect what so ever is intended.

Does your guild have specific times & day(s) you do RWZs? This way I can schedule around you guys because you don't seem to be as friendly in RWZs as your guild name implies.

Also your guild name makes me laugh every time I am mauled down by 2-3 RSU jumping up & down while interrupting my heals. I have a feeling this was part of the reason you chose that guild name lol

Chloe
12.06.2012 , 12:38 PM | #2
Requesting for thread name to be changed. I clicked this thinking it was a petition for pink flying unicorn mounts to be available in the next patch. You can imagine my disappointment.
Bubbles
RIP Twin Spears/Fatman Princess
P5 Scoundrel & Operative Sparkle Healer

Check out my blog!

SgtBranham
12.07.2012 , 01:41 PM | #3
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we don't really have a set time that we queue. If we have enough people on and a half-way decent composition, then we are usually a go.
I wish you luck in all your future endeavors.
--Megatog

StoneWillJedi
12.07.2012 , 02:04 PM | #4
Megatog,

Good afternoon.

Thank you for replying to my post.

Hopefully your guildies find some humor in my alteration of your creative guild name.

I will have to make a F2P account for the imp side & then wait to que when you guys are already in a warzone

Also does anyone in your guild every play Republic side & if so what guild(s) names, if you don't mind me asking?

Have a good one!

Jakev-
12.07.2012 , 02:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by StoneWillJedi View Post
Megatog,

Good afternoon.

Thank you for replying to my post.

Hopefully your guildies find some humor in my alteration of your creative guild name.

I will have to make a F2P account for the imp side & then wait to que when you guys are already in a warzone

Also does anyone in your guild every play Republic side & if so what guild(s) names, if you don't mind me asking?

Have a good one!
Thats some serious dedication to queue dodge there
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

amnie
12.07.2012 , 03:16 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Requesting for thread name to be changed. I clicked this thinking it was a petition for pink flying unicorn mounts to be available in the next patch. You can imagine my disappointment.
seriously

StoneWillJedi
12.07.2012 , 03:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakev- View Post
Thats some serious dedication to queue dodge there
Have you played them in RWZ yet? If so you would know why I am ducking them

StoneWillJedi
12.07.2012 , 03:37 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
seriously
Well if we get enough requests, we can start a petition to demand these in the next patch, maybe?

Also I said "colorful" & not solid pink, which does NOT go well with my eyes.

Flying Versions?!? That might be a little too demanding since standard Unicorns would be hard enough to create... Flying due to Wings or from Pixie Dust?

Jakev-
12.08.2012 , 10:24 AM | #9
Have you played them in RWZ yet? If so you would know why I am ducking them
Lol.. Can't wait to play your guild..
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

amnie
12.08.2012 , 04:54 PM | #10
Well if we get enough requests, we can start a petition to demand these in the next patch, maybe?

Also I said "colorful" & not solid pink, which does NOT go well with my eyes.

Flying Versions?!? That might be a little too demanding since standard Unicorns would be hard enough to create... Flying due to Wings or from Pixie Dust?
do you even have to ask?