Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Da Big Hitters: Attacks & Heals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Da Big Hitters: Attacks & Heals

Ravashakk
12.05.2012 , 07:45 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Oh............ "get on my level" huh? A knob calling someone a tool? Give me a break...
Yup, I'm a baddie.... I have no clue what I'm doing... I stack cunning on my knight, mindlessly zerg on nodes trying to cap them while AoE is flying around, and try to mezz myself while I'm in my own spawn...

Mr. "On paper" works... LOL, If you can't move, maybe get a new keyboard FTW?
I'm sorry, but it is very transparent in the things you say. Like a fingerprint of someone who has only played on a mediocre level. You can throw all the internet slang at me that you picked up like the rest of the lemmings, and you can overuse the bells and whistles that the forums give you access to.....but it doesn't change a thing.

L-RANDLE
12.06.2012 , 09:28 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
I'm sorry, but it is very transparent in the things you say. Like a fingerprint of someone who has only played on a mediocre level. You can throw all the internet slang at me that you picked up like the rest of the lemmings, and you can overuse the bells and whistles that the forums give you access to.....but it doesn't change a thing.
Guess I just popped your puffy chest, paper champ...... I don't have delusions of grandeur like yourself because a trained monkey press a button and can play this game better than some... The game involves very little in the way of "skill" and "creative" thinking...

But you somehow mistake that this discussion is about skill. It's pretty obvious you refer to these high level players, but you yourself are not one of them. The top players/teams don't really complain about mediocre, easy to counter, specs. The train stomp them... That is why they are top players...

The list that Charter started just proves one thing: There is an abundance of high level attacks for all classes. which was my intital point in saying, "I hope the smash QQ babies look at this"... A point that obviously went WAY over your head... "Get on your level" must mean I need to drop down a few pegs...

The list also proves something about you: Those teams of coordinated derpsmashing warriors are ruining the gameplay in WZs and causing "leet"(me) players to unsub..

Keep on huddling around the camp fire sharing QQ stories about getting curbstomped by those no-skill, talentless, smash monkeys. It's cute...

You are getting curbstomped by monkeys...... How ironic?
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

AngusFTW
12.06.2012 , 09:45 AM | #113
http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_i..._43_279605.jpg
This is what happens when you hit a precision buffed master strike on a pve geared merc healer.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

Aetideus
12.06.2012 , 10:27 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
sorcs havnt seen 5k against a geared opponent in quite some time
Definitely.

Aetideus
12.06.2012 , 10:33 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by CharterMonkKent View Post
Ok Folks. Updated

I added in "Rare" at the end of a few abilities since there are some who say they happen and some who say they do not (or they don't happen often enough to be considered capable). I think adding in Rare is a happy medium.

I have removed deathfield/mirror from sins/shadow. There seems to be a consensus that it is not possible.
It is not rare. It is not existing. Death Field individual hits are never over ~3400k.

L-RANDLE
12.06.2012 , 10:36 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by AngusFTW View Post
http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_i..._43_279605.jpg
This is what happens when you hit a precision buffed master strike on a pve geared merc healer.
Spoiler

L-RANDLE
12.06.2012 , 10:37 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Aetideus View Post
Death Field individual hits are never over ~3400k.
/facepalm

CharterMonkKent
12.06.2012 , 12:07 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Aetideus View Post
It is not rare. It is not existing. Death Field individual hits are never over ~3400k.
This is a community built post so I would have listened to your reasoning on this one, but then you said it never breaks 3400
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

cycao
12.06.2012 , 12:10 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by CharterMonkKent View Post
This is a community built post so I would have listened to your reasoning on this one, but then you said it never breaks 3400
I am back to playing madness ill try and get a SS of my biggest deathfield hit tonight. Gonna try and get that mythical 5k.

CharterMonkKent
12.06.2012 , 12:20 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
I am back to playing madness ill try and get a SS of my biggest deathfield hit tonight. Gonna try and get that mythical 5k.
I removed it from Sin last week. It's still on sorc because I have more people telling me they have it happen than those that say it's impossible. Those that go with 600 expertise and high end damage increase pve gear tell me it's possible.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =