Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Acquiring High Level Schematics ???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Acquiring High Level Schematics ???

Droidiphile
12.06.2012 , 08:13 AM | #1
How do I acquire the high level schematics? It seems like there is no pathway through reverse engineering to acquire them. Do I need to run a zillion slcicing and/or Underworld missions ? What do I do ?

Jak-
12.06.2012 , 08:35 AM | #2
I am wondering about this too, I have cybertech maxed, underworld trading maxed and scavenging maxed...
I have been running HM Flashpoints around 5 times a day for about a week, still have not found anything. Am I going about this wrong?

nbayer
12.06.2012 , 08:47 AM | #3
Columi and Rakata schematics will drop from eternity vault and karaggas palace operations.

Black hole / campaign (26) mods and enhancements can be RE for a chance to learn the schematic, you need to pull them out of black hole pieces that you can purchase on the fleet or campaign pieces that drop from explosive conflict hard mode . You cannot RE the armorings from those pieces since they are slot specific, but you can RE the generic armoring that drops from kephess in explosive conflict.

Dread guard (27) works similarly except the gear piece will drop from terror from beyond operation, then you can pull the mods out of that and RE for a chance to learn the schematic.

Droidiphile
12.06.2012 , 09:09 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by nbayer View Post
Columi and Rakata schematics will drop from eternity vault and karaggas palace operations.

Black hole / campaign (26) mods and enhancements can be RE for a chance to learn the schematic, you need to pull them out of black hole pieces that you can purchase on the fleet or campaign pieces that drop from explosive conflict hard mode . You cannot RE the armorings from those pieces since they are slot specific, but you can RE the generic armoring that drops from kephess in explosive conflict.

Dread guard (27) works similarly except the gear piece will drop from terror from beyond operation, then you can pull the mods out of that and RE for a chance to learn the schematic.
Thanks for the reply! Looks like we will have lots of high end PvE in our future !