Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your highest Crit?

Theotron
12.03.2012 , 01:34 AM | #21
As a PvE lethality sniper with balanced crit and power (about 40% buffed and 600 odd power) my single hits aren't that big - just over 6k for an Ambush - but I've seen my WB-enhanced Cull do an absolute truckload of damage, which is always fun.
The Falensar Legacy
Order of Midnight - Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU
Einama, Lethality Sniper; Aldelar, Bodyguard Mercenary
Pinacia, Immortal Juggernaut; Lundalle, Kinetic Combat Shadow

NoTomorrow
12.03.2012 , 02:32 AM | #22
do other abilities count? I've got a 10 000 damage series of shots, all 4 crited for 2500 damage, PvE of course
my other record is 20 800 Orbital strike againt all 4 ticks critted for 5200
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

BaineOs
12.04.2012 , 06:40 PM | #23
Well apparently my highest crit is 9899 on my gunslinger (ok I know this thread and forum is for snipers but the same class anyway).

Not sure I believe that though because he's not in full warhero gear whilst my sniper hasn't done anything like that in any warzones.

If it is legit then I'd love to meet the dude that got hit on a regular basis in warzones
Es'carli D'Lakutos (Retired) - Baine Os Juros (Active)

Engineering spec

Patches 2.0 - 2.10: The Golden age of Engineering

NoTomorrow
12.05.2012 , 02:21 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by BaineOs View Post
Well apparently my highest crit is 9899 on my gunslinger (ok I know this thread and forum is for snipers but the same class anyway).

Not sure I believe that though because he's not in full warhero gear whilst my sniper hasn't done anything like that in any warzones.

If it is legit then I'd love to meet the dude that got hit on a regular basis in warzones
probably on PvE geared target, probably sorc, probably shatter shotted and probably marauder bloodthirst buff, of course only with an ambush.
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

BaineOs
12.05.2012 , 11:42 AM | #25
I have no idea what class it was, just very strange because es'carli has much better gear than Nex'ial, exactly the same build and has never been anywhere near that.

Engineering spec

NoTomorrow
12.05.2012 , 01:14 PM | #26
Es'carli i heard you are very popular among RE community, it would be nice to duel with you on a weekend

BaineOs
12.05.2012 , 02:20 PM | #27
Been trying to work out who yer sniper toon was dude Saw you were from RE a while back and got me curious

Engineering spec

NoTomorrow
12.06.2012 , 03:20 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by BaineOs View Post
Been trying to work out who yer sniper toon was dude Saw you were from RE a while back and got me curious
Delivery Legacy All my toons' name rhyme with Delivery: Express (my sniper), Urgent, Mail, International, Personal and so on

ZipZep
12.06.2012 , 06:15 AM | #29
Fully min/maxed sniper in PvP for a long time now.

Not sure about the exact number, but i cant remember the last time i got above 6k crit with ambush.
In rated ambush crits top at around 5.2k for me.
Whasp - Herbs & Derps PvP guild ToFN

Slacking Engineer Sniper and Worst Mara EU

BaineOs
12.06.2012 , 11:57 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipZep View Post
Fully min/maxed sniper in PvP for a long time now.

Not sure about the exact number, but i cant remember the last time i got above 6k crit with ambush.
In rated ambush crits top at around 5.2k for me.
That's why I find my 9899 crit suspect because the toon is a mix of bm/wh gear. Makes me think how valid that biggest hit stat on the warzone results board really is

Engineering spec