Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arguments Against Biochem?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Arguments Against Biochem?

Novastinger
02.01.2012 , 03:26 PM | #21
The idea is once they make hilts/barrels/armoring slots removable from purple items (something devs said will be coming eventually), you take the hilt/mod/enhance/crystal from a high tier pvp/pve saber, and put them all into a crit crafted orange lightsaber.

So it would have all the stats of the high tier pvp/pve lightsaber, but with an added augment slot from the crit success crafted orange lightsaber. You'll need to wait until you can remove the hilts from purple lightsabers before being able to do this though.

WutsInAName
02.01.2012 , 03:29 PM | #22
Never live your life on IF's of Maybe, or perhaps in the future.

5 Years of development I would not hold my breath for promised features.

Besides they need a LFG toll MUCH more than this.

Light_Valkyrie
02.01.2012 , 07:06 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by livnthedream View Post
just make sure you have crit crafted your orange lightsaber before you do.
I have the Soa hm saber so.... yea. :| No point.

Besides NOTHING can compare to a reuseable STIM / Adrenal / Medpack
"Yay, Blood!" - The Bloodgaru Queen Laiyenu

Rotny
02.01.2012 , 07:13 PM | #24
That's the beauty of MMOs, things always change. Armstech and others might be next to useless now but wait a while and it will prob be OP... then nerfed... and then buffed again to eventually hopefully be in line with all the other crew skills xD.

Flintfire
12.04.2012 , 06:20 PM | #25
Biochem is awesome. You can have your team making you stims during PvP so if you die, another one is waiting. You can make adrenals, which as far as I know you cant buy from any stores and are very useful, and I make my own medpacs so it saves me money.
Infyrno Lvl 60 Infyrnus Lvl 60
Leiptr Lvl 60 Venaticus Lvl 60
Slaughtor Lvl 60 Evisceran Lvl 60
Sleipe Lvl 60 Desolus Lvl 60

GM of Oblivion

wainot-keel
12.04.2012 , 07:01 PM | #26
yup, Biochem is so powerful that can necro 10 months old threads xD

Flintfire
12.05.2012 , 02:43 PM | #27
No one buys adrenals, though, they are useless cuz if you use it you cant use a medpac for a while. They should be on a different cool down time.
Infyrno Lvl 60 Infyrnus Lvl 60
Leiptr Lvl 60 Venaticus Lvl 60
Slaughtor Lvl 60 Evisceran Lvl 60
Sleipe Lvl 60 Desolus Lvl 60

GM of Oblivion

VigDiath
12.05.2012 , 03:10 PM | #28
None against. I love being able to make Implants for my alts as they level. I have Cybertech as well so my alts benefit from that as well. Plussss....I can sell A LOT of the implants I make on the GTN. Stims, adrenals, and medpacks don't sell quickly but they do sell. Just learned how to craft the Columi implant (aim stat) and have sold a few of those for 95k credits. Love biochem. Just wish they gave you an end game implant you could pick up from the crew skills trainer you could make for yourself but I've got most of the BH stuff now anyway.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

phfph
12.06.2012 , 05:41 AM | #29
Or have one toon make artifice second toon make syntweaving and one toon make armortech and so on. Max them out and craft, craft,craft and use ingame post to send item to the rest of your toons............