Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

purple item problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SomeJagoff
12.06.2012 , 02:03 AM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyinSpaghetti View Post
I could of probably of predicted this bug would come months ago when F2P was announced... it was only a matter of time before us subs get affected.
yeah, to be honest, the artifact quality item limitation thing should be removed entirely to avoid stuff like this happening again. really unacceptable.

In any case, hopefully the patch being deployed now will actually fix the issue, if it doesn't, I will LOL so hard. "Emergency Mainteinance!!" "Oh, to fix the artifact quality item stuff?" "huh? no, to fix the companion unify colors." "..."
Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?

Azola
12.06.2012 , 04:47 AM | #262
Issue Resolved - nice save there devs, a lot of ppl were going to jump ship (me included).
Credit were its deserved - it was fixed damn fast. ./tiphat

SomeJagoff
12.06.2012 , 05:03 AM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by Azola View Post
Issue Resolved - nice save there devs, a lot of ppl were going to jump ship (me included).
Credit were its deserved - it was fixed damn fast. ./tiphat
what he said.
Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?

Cerimon
12.06.2012 , 05:38 AM | #264 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

We are happy this issue does appear to have been resolved by this mornings unscheduled maintenance. If anyone finds this not resolved at this point please let us know here.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Braegoth
12.06.2012 , 05:49 AM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

We are happy this issue does appear to have been resolved by this mornings unscheduled maintenance. If anyone finds this not resolved at this point please let us know here.

Hey, i just logged in 10 minutes ago.. Still cant equip purple's or use my unlocked emotes.. So its not resolved for me Had a 3 months brake in subscription, but back with an active subscription, but starting to think about leaving again.. This is so frustrating :S

Ichimi
12.06.2012 , 07:11 AM | #266
Both characters I was having problems with on my account now work normal letting me equip artifact implants ear pieces etc. thanks for the emergency patch, I hope the above poster can get their issue resolved soon also.

chimex
12.06.2012 , 07:18 AM | #267
Greetings All,

Resolved and working correctly. Thank you for keeping us abreast of the situation and putting together this patch
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

MarkoJinn
12.06.2012 , 08:00 AM | #268
I can confirm that this has been fixed for me too.
What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

ThreatSignalQc
12.06.2012 , 08:09 AM | #269
Greetings All,

Thanks for keeping us informed throughout the process!!! You guys managed to solve the issue pretty fast . Now all of you haters can go back to your pepsi/pizza and actually PLAY the game instead of whining and complaining. Even read some that started saying this was all some kind of intricate evil machination to piss you off and get your precious MONEY. xD!!! Pathetic... get a life. These guys are working their asses off trying to find and fix everything they can in the game just to make you happy and this is how you show them love? Easy to complain when you're hidden behind your precious keyboard, plus most of you don't know the slightest about coding and programming. Anyway... Thanks again BW for the effort and please don't assume we're all cry-babies :P.

Timonius
12.06.2012 , 08:23 AM | #270
Fixed. Thank you for all your work!