Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Submitted ticket disappears

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Submitted ticket disappears
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Haelis
11.30.2012 , 04:08 PM | #1
(BTW i might mention I've had this problem several times over the last year of tickets disappearing after being submitted) Thought I would post here in the event a dev reads and can possible gleen some knowledge from it and others. I submitted a ticket 2 days ago about all of my companions "customization item" being gone. I am a paying subbed customer and figure its just a bug. I am a Jedi Sage at level 42 and Sith Inquisitor level 21 so I would have the standard companions for them and relevant gear. (I recently went back and bought the red kit for Khem Val since the Sith was a recently created character and not original like my Jedi Sage) So I submitted a ticket to get them restored. But when I checked on the ticket status today to see if there is a reply, hmmm there is no ticket. Not good, lol. I have resubmitted the ticket and hope this one sticks. Of course I also hope I get my companion customization items back as well, lol. Oh and I think on 2 of em I even had another customization item with a different look as well. (could have been 3 but I think it was 2 of them) My new ticket number is 7067877. I've been with the game since early beta and just recently returned and resubbed. I have no idea what the original ticket number was, sorry. Thank you for your help.
There are 3 kinds of people in the world.
1) There are those who make things happen.
2) There are those who watch things happen.
3) And then there are those who wonder what happened.

Haelis
12.01.2012 , 05:59 AM | #2
Bump in hope that a Dev or CSR or Moderator will see this give a helping hand. Thanks

Haelis
12.06.2012 , 02:01 AM | #3
And now for something totally different.........OK its just a bump. But I am still waiting for a reply here and ingame.

Cerimon
12.06.2012 , 05:03 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Haelis,

Currently our response time for support request tickets is not what we would like it to be. This is due to the large number of support requests in process. As we work through these requests the resolution time will be reduced to the point where we will be able to action new tickets within a more satisfactory timescale. If you have submitted a ticket we ask for your patience until it is processed by our agents and that you submit only one ticket per issue as duplicate requests will induce further delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Haelis
12.06.2012 , 01:32 PM | #5
Thanks for noticing but I only submitted one ticket as i am fully aware of the problems induced by multiple tickets concerning the issue. I will continue to wait till I receive a reply and the issue is fixed of course. I've been playing my new character more and have only raised the old one 2 levels while waiting now. I would like to able to use my companions on my old character with the customization items I originally had. It just adds to the fun in my eyes. (and many others, lol) I posted here in the hope that someone might help move my ticket along as I've seen done here many times over the last year. But I do appreciate the reply, at least I know someone is watching.

battycoda
12.06.2012 , 01:41 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Haelis,

Currently our response time for support request tickets is not what we would like it to be. This is due to the large number of support requests in process. As we work through these requests the resolution time will be reduced to the point where we will be able to action new tickets within a more satisfactory timescale. If you have submitted a ticket we ask for your patience until it is processed by our agents and that you submit only one ticket per issue as duplicate requests will induce further delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
Mine is two weeks old! I know you are not this far behind because a game-play ticket submitted at a later date was answered within a single day!

Vindrosa Legacy
Smuggler - 50 | Bounty Hunter - 50
Quote: Originally Posted by AboB View Post
What happens if you use the ball toss emote in a Huttball game?