Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

Kreldore
12.05.2012 , 05:33 AM | #61
A council meeting for guild leaders sounds like an excellent idea. I have sent you an in-game mail, Bryson. I am the guild leader of The Council of Honor (Republic), and I am very interested in attending the meeting. My in-game name (for my main character) is Kreldor. Our guild website is www.thecouncilofhonor.com. 1:00 PM EST on December 9th should work quite well. Again, thank you for organizing this, Bryson.

CaptainPeabo
12.05.2012 , 10:11 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreldore View Post
A council meeting for guild leaders sounds like an excellent idea. I have sent you an in-game mail, Bryson. I am the guild leader of The Council of Honor (Republic), and I am very interested in attending the meeting. My in-game name (for my main character) is Kreldor. Our guild website is www.thecouncilofhonor.com. 1:00 PM EST on December 9th should work quite well. Again, thank you for organizing this, Bryson.
Awesome and ill be sure to send you an in-game email for the location soon, everyone I will be doing this today and the agenda for what we'll be going over in the meeting
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Liaison | International Guild

CaptainPeabo
12.05.2012 , 05:47 PM | #63
Im working on the the imp side for letters but I've put out the letters for the republic side. But for any other guilds interested here's the same letter.

Hey everyone,

We will be holding the meeting on Dec 9th at 1pm EST, Due to the size we ask that attendees come to Silppery Slopes Cantina - Lower Promenade Nar Shadaa. We will be using this to coordinate our talks in the /say chat, and one representative will be our teamspeak. Agenda:

Guild Relations, PvE, PvP, Social Events, Crafting and Trading, and other suggestions. This meeting isn't just us talking, it's about all of us coming up with ideas and using them so lets have some creativity.
PAX REPUBLICA

Tivel
12.05.2012 , 06:30 PM | #64
I'll have to send someone in my place if any of my guildies will be on at that time. Theres no way I can make the meeting if it's at 1pm EST, we normally don't start logging on until around 5pm EST.
Cyran Prime
Sith Sorcerer

CaptainPeabo
12.05.2012 , 07:03 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Tivel View Post
I'll have to send someone in my place if any of my guildies will be on at that time. Theres no way I can make the meeting if it's at 1pm EST, we normally don't start logging on until around 5pm EST.
Its ok thats fine after the meeting im going to try and start talking to guild personally as well so if your representative doesnt get all the info let me know.
PAX REPUBLICA

Naoshiki
12.05.2012 , 07:06 PM | #66
Will you be posting the minutes on this thread after the meeting is concluded?
Don't Holocall and Speeder. It's the Law! - Audacious - Prophecy of the Five
Raiju, Feracity & Brynhìldr 55 Sorcs, Chervil 55 Sniper, Bvlgaris 55 Op
Silva'daeus 55 Bounty Hunter, Xavellia 55 Jug, Gianetta 55 PT
Malyponopos 55 Sent, Baby'Bátter 55 GS, Raijillia 55 Sage

CaptainPeabo
12.06.2012 , 07:56 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Naoshiki View Post
Will you be posting the minutes on this thread after the meeting is concluded?
I can do that but the big thing is for the guild leaders to be there and meet each other and talk. Us working together should start with that and not a list of changes we want to impose on the POT5 community.
PAX REPUBLICA

Naoshiki
12.06.2012 , 09:32 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainPeabo View Post
I can do that but the big thing is for the guild leaders to be there and meet each other and talk. Us working together should start with that and not a list of changes we want to impose on the POT5 community.
Oh I will be at the meeting. I would just like the minutes as a reference.
Don't Holocall and Speeder. It's the Law! - Audacious - Prophecy of the Five
Raiju, Feracity & Brynhìldr 55 Sorcs, Chervil 55 Sniper, Bvlgaris 55 Op
Silva'daeus 55 Bounty Hunter, Xavellia 55 Jug, Gianetta 55 PT
Malyponopos 55 Sent, Baby'Bátter 55 GS, Raijillia 55 Sage

Deltia
12.06.2012 , 01:01 PM | #69
Del'tia GM from Transcendence will be there.
Deltia
deltiasgaming.com
twitch.tv/deltiasgaming

Tivel
12.07.2012 , 12:04 AM | #70
Correction, going to have my girlfriend spam call me until I wake up. I normally don't wake up until 5pm on most days, but I'll do my best to be there. Have you gotten many responses from guilds that plan on being there?
Cyran Prime
Sith Sorcerer