Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
12.05.2012 , 02:16 AM | #2411
Sabrina could hear the intercomms order squads about, she new this meant the first boarding parties have landed. So be it let them come, I am ready fpr you. She ready herself, mentaly for the battle ahead.

Captain Markus finally was ready to hunt again, he flew the fury close to the space station. Their he picked of boarding pods, before they could landed. He had to weave a bit to avoid, the mandalorian and republic fighters. Though his sheilds could hold against, the odd direct shot.

ToEasy
12.05.2012 , 04:59 PM | #2412
Mal then said to Graal, The general said that they are almost here. Meanwhile Zarron was flying his ship destroying fighters.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.05.2012 , 05:05 PM | #2413
Good, the Mandalorians may be excellent fighters, but with the Imperials in control of that weapon we will most likely need more reinforcements.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
12.05.2012 , 05:23 PM | #2414
Once that ship gets here then we can finally destroy that station. My estimation is that it will take about two shots for it to destroy the station. If there are any mandos or our men on that station then they should get off soon.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.05.2012 , 05:26 PM | #2415
We have men on that station, they are trying to shut off the power. That should give a large enough opening for your ship to destroy it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
12.05.2012 , 05:35 PM | #2416
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We have men on that station, they are trying to shut off the power. That should give a large enough opening for your ship to destroy it.

Well if that is the case then they need to do it fast because I want that station destroyed as soon as that ship gets here.

MdLogan
12.05.2012 , 05:39 PM | #2417
Got it. He turned on a com to the boarding parties. All boarding parties lets try to get the power down quickly. Mal wishes to have the station destroyed as soon as his reinforcements. Now lets get this station down.

meanken
12.05.2012 , 06:14 PM | #2418
Got it. He turned on a com to the boarding parties. All boarding parties lets try to get the power down quickly. Mal wishes to have the station destroyed as soon as his reinforcements. Now lets get this station down.
"Dude, I don't give a shi* what mal wants, I am being payed to do a job, and I will take the time nessary to do it. If they start firing on this station before I am off, I am upping my price to one million credits. Hazard pay."

MdLogan
12.05.2012 , 06:45 PM | #2419
If you are on the station when we fire at it, you won't be able to get your pay. Now get moving!

meanken
12.05.2012 , 06:56 PM | #2420
If you are on the station when we fire at it, you won't be able to get your pay. Now get moving!
"Let me make this clear, mr fancy as* general. NO ONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO. not you, not your dumm as* republic, no one. I am not some brainless peon who is just going to lie down and take your orders. undersand that, or you willfind a knife in yur damm skull" he hung up