Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

purple item problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KailuaSith
12.05.2012 , 04:40 PM | #231
Quote:
Only slightly melodramatic. If you can still play you will be fine. If you can still wear blues then wear blues if you are that concerned with gear progression. Purples only adds 1 extra stat. I put blue armorings/mods in my gear when it takes me too long to RE purples on my main. Same thing with the gear I make with Armormech/Synthweaving.

It's not game breaking. It's called have some patience while they resolve the issue. When the issue occurred with the companion gear they had it fixed the next day.
You can go ahead and be satisfied with things that are broken as you still pay for them, I am not.
The Tyrannicus Legacy
Kraygg: 50 Sorcerer / Fee'Nix: 50 Sniper / Pryss: 50 Sentinel / Eviscerus: 50 Marauder / Kruciatus: 50 Juggernaut

Azola
12.05.2012 , 04:47 PM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by VigDiath View Post
Only slightly melodramatic. If you can still play you will be fine. If you can still wear blues then wear blues if you are that concerned with gear progression. Purples only adds 1 extra stat. I put blue armorings/mods in my gear when it takes me too long to RE purples on my main. Same thing with the gear I make with Armormech/Synthweaving.

It's not game breaking. It's called have some patience while they resolve the issue. When the issue occurred with the companion gear they had it fixed the next day.
You sir have multuple toons several over 50 by your sig and you MAKE armor, I have 2 the highest is 28 next is 15 it IS GAME BREAKING both toons are now broke 1 now has no armor. At low levels money is slow I grinded all yesterday for that bloody armor so grind and buy a lesser set today I don't think so.
Have patience - **** THAT I am paying for this, this isn't a mod made by community members its a BUSINESS so **** PATIENCE.

FIX IT ASAP AND GIVE ALL AFFECTED COMPENSATION - free month of sub please keep your cartel coins probally cant eqip the items anyway.

bedebe
12.05.2012 , 05:01 PM | #233
im having the same problem this shouldnt be an issue for us subscribers. They need to fi this asap

jonuiuc
12.05.2012 , 05:12 PM | #234
Hey nice post Chimex, saved time by listing the failed workarounds and extent of issue.

Optiv
12.05.2012 , 05:14 PM | #235
Iíve got the same problem, but only with certain purple items (implants, to be specific). Iíve not tried buying/making any amouróquite frankly, I donít want to waist anymore credits/time on thisóbut I did successfully equip a purple earpiece (just not the implants).

VigDiath
12.05.2012 , 05:16 PM | #236
Quote: Originally Posted by KailuaSith View Post
You can go ahead and be satisfied with things that are broken as you still pay for them, I am not.
So you're saying it's broken to the point that you cannot play? Interesting. From what I gathered people can still play. just not wear certain gear. I do call it an issue. Just not a GAMEBREAKING issue. It needs to be fixed and I have faith that they will fix it. They've already announced a patch for tomorrow morning.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

bedebe
12.05.2012 , 05:18 PM | #237
also I bout some gear on GTN and I couldnt wear it either

chimex
12.05.2012 , 05:22 PM | #238
Quote: Originally Posted by jonuiuc View Post
Hey nice post Chimex, saved time by listing the failed workarounds and extent of issue.
No probs, glad I could help. I see some ppl dont read the thread (points to other peeps on this page)
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

VigDiath
12.05.2012 , 05:22 PM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by Azola View Post
You sir have multuple toons several over 50 by your sig and you MAKE armor, I have 2 the highest is 28 next is 15 it IS GAME BREAKING both toons are now broke 1 now has no armor. At low levels money is slow I grinded all yesterday for that bloody armor so grind and buy a lesser set today I don't think so.
Have patience - **** THAT I am paying for this, this isn't a mod made by community members its a BUSINESS so **** PATIENCE.

FIX IT ASAP AND GIVE ALL AFFECTED COMPENSATION - free month of sub please keep your cartel coins probally cant eqip the items anyway.
So let me see if I understand this correctly. Your toons are broke and have no money or their gear is broken effectively making them invalid for any gaming? Just wanted to clarify.

If your gear still works you can still play and therefore can grind for more credits. Might even be worth it to try a few pvp matches to get some credits to help with your issues with credits.

If it is your gear that is broken making it so that you cannot play at all then I empathize with you. I'm not saying that they shouldn't get a handle on issues in the game. But I think sometimes people just come on the forums to complain about this being a horrible game. Yet still play the game or are subscribed to the forums.
I also have no issues with your suggestion that they offer compensation. If you pay for the game and ANYTHING is not working, you should be compensated especially if it effects your gameplay. But lets be honest, if you are a level 28, you can still effectively play the game in level 20 gear. I've done it while I was still new to the game not knowing about gear progression or matching gear with my main stat.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

Druidregalia
12.05.2012 , 05:24 PM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
No probs, glad I could help. I see some ppl dont read the thread (points to other peeps on this page)
if the devs could catalog, identify, prove and disprove possible workarounds as fast as you could, it's quite possible things like this wouldn't happen in the first place.

That being said, i noticed a patch is in the works for tonight(very good news) and I would like the CS droid to confirm whether or not this issue will be addressed.