Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

ToEasy
11.29.2012 , 05:22 PM | #431
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
tooeasy, that was directed at kregan, not mal. they have moved to means ship, you are not even in the room lol
I will edit.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
12.03.2012 , 10:41 PM | #432
Sorry for the massive post. Just haven't been able to get on all day and wanted to kind of help move things along. At any rate I probably won't be posting anymore tonight. But I will be trying to post more when I get on tomorrow.

MdLogan
12.03.2012 , 11:23 PM | #433
Its quite alright post at your own rate.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.04.2012 , 01:56 AM | #434
meanken captain markus fired missiles at you

meanken
12.04.2012 , 02:31 AM | #435
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
meanken captain markus fired missiles at you
sorry, it is late, edited

ToEasy
12.05.2012 , 04:19 PM | #437
Can someone summarize what has happened in the rp? My laptop broke and I couldn't get on.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
12.05.2012 , 04:34 PM | #438
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Can someone summarize what has happened in the rp? My laptop broke and I couldn't get on.
oh, hey, was wondering what happened to you. er.....let's see....the battle over balmora has begun, and the mandos just arrived in the fight. Mean, Zero, kregan, and that sniper prisoner from earlyer (sorry ice, I don't remember his name ) have literaly JUST landed in the station. oh, and there was a scene where Zero caught rafeesh trying to sneak onto the ship and take it to use to get onto the station. She got EXTREMLY pissed at him and let HK do his thing on him, causeing him to eventuly telport to the imp station (Still trying to figure that one out lol). he is currently locked in combat with markos.

MdLogan
12.05.2012 , 04:39 PM | #439
Good summary of the situation Mean.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.06.2012 , 10:13 AM | #440
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
. She got EXTREMLY pissed at him and let HK do his thing on him, causeing him to eventuly telport to the imp station (Still trying to figure that one out lol).
yep me too
oh and i am protecting the main pwer supply, to the ship killing weapon please note capital ships are going boom around you till the boarding parties deactiveate the weapon